Chapter 52

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 52

    "Stealing?!" Raising her tone bluntly, Hong Xue took a step forward and slapped Wang Yuxin: "What are you, dare to say that, these foods are mine in the first place, if it weren't for our kindness, you would have died Now, see if Miss Ben is in trouble now, let me tell you, when I get to Shoujing, you are not even worthy to carry my shoes!"

    Wang Yuxin couldn't dodge, Hong Xue's long nails scratched her skin, causing her right cheek to immediately It swelled up. She covered her face and looked at Hong Xue bitterly.

    Hong Xue was annoyed by this look, and raised her arms: "Why are you laughing, Miss Ben taught you, and you still don't accept it? Now that they are all out, let me see who will speak for you, a vixen!

    " Roaring and yelling attracted zombies, howling excitedly outside the not-so-high wall, their fingernails scratching the wall repeatedly, making creaking noises. The original Hong Xue was frightened and went back to the house, but now she was overwhelmed by the anger in her heart, lost her reason, and wanted to scratch the face of the bitch in front of her.

    The fear, aggrieved, and resentment accumulated in the past few days all burst out at this moment, looking for an outlet to vent.

    "Scratch your bitch's face!!"

    Wang Yuxin protected her face and let her hair be ripped off. There were a few fingernail marks on the back of her hand. She turned her head and covered her face to avoid disfigurement. Hong Xue became even more frantic when she saw this Scratching the back of her hand, pulling her scalp, blood trickled down.

    Seeing that Hong Xue's expression was getting more and more crazy, she suddenly pulled the corner of her mouth that was scratched and smiled coldly. There was a kind of cruelty in her eyes that is difficult to appear in the eyes of a girl of this age, and she suddenly turned her hand behind her face touch.

    "!!" There was a sharp pain in her waist, Hong Xue's eyes widened suddenly, she stopped what she was doing and turned her head to look. He was stabbed twice in the chest.

    The bloody corpse fell down slowly, its eyes were still wide open when it was about to die. Wang Yuxin shook her hands and threw away the dagger in her hand. No one knew that she found it under the pillow on the first floor next door last night...

    "Ho ho, ho ho!!" There was still steaming food Suddenly falling from the sky, the zombies outside the wall screamed excitedly, and in a blink of an eye, another one came, sharing the rare delicacy with its companions.

    At this moment, Wang Yuxin had calmed down, found a shovel from the debris pile in the backyard, shoveled off the blood on the earth wall, turned up the bloody soil on the ground, turned it down, and then covered the surface of the ground with a quick Soil, leaving only a few bits and pieces.

    The corner of the girl's mouth was still scratched, the blood had gradually solidified and formed a scab, and the smile lining the corner of her mouth was indescribably weird.

    She paused suddenly, and if she felt something, she looked up to the next door. The bedroom on the second floor of the small building was facing the backyard next door. She clearly saw the person standing in front of the window give her a meaningful look, and then left.