Chapter 31

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 31

    Huo Cheng supported Lin An's shoulders and arms, half-supporting and half-carrying him to the co-pilot of the car.

    "It's quite heavy." Huo Cheng squeezed his arm, and made a rare joke. Lin An coughed twice, and thanked him gratefully and embarrassedly: "Thank you."

    He knew that he was not light, That is to say, he is tall and thin, but in fact his bones are not big, and his whole body is full of flesh.

    "Well, no thanks, why don't you call me brother?" Huo Cheng asked seriously suddenly.

    "What?" Lin An looked at him, his eyes slightly widened, but he didn't react.

    Huo Cheng felt that he was being abrupt when he made such a sentence by accident, so he turned around and entered the corridor again without waiting for Lin An to say anything. Only then did Lin An understand the meaning of the other party's words, and looked at the entrance of the corridor, dumbfounded.

    This man...

    Two minutes later, Huo Cheng came out and got into the car. Before Lin An could ask him what he was doing in the car again, he spread out his palms and handed over the things in his palms—— The peanut-sized crystal nucleus is not only twice the size of the ones dug out of the zombie's brain before, but also has a faint red in the white and transparent texture. After being scrubbed clean, it looks like an unknown gem. , Ambilight is very beautiful.

    "Here you are."

    It is a second-level zombie crystal nucleus, and it may be the first one in Jinshi now, so the preciousness can be imagined.

    When there are first-level zombies all over the place, when the supernatural being awakens, if by chance, he can absorb the energy of a second-level zombie... But Huo Cheng didn't know anything, so he gave it to him easily .

    Huo Cheng can give it, but Lin An can't accept it with peace of mind as if he doesn't know anything. Let's not say how many favors he owes Huo Cheng these days, but this crystal nucleus is supposed to be half of Huo Cheng's.

    Without Huo Cheng, he couldn't deal with the second-level zombies alone.

    "Then I'll keep it first." Lin An didn't say much, and took over the secondary crystal nucleus with a smile.

    Still the same sentence, he put it away first, this thing must be half of Huo Cheng. Really... I have never seen a person like Huo Cheng in half my life, so nice...

    Huo Cheng glanced through the rearview mirror, saw the young man's brows and eyes soft and smiling, he thought it was his own The gift was delivered on the right way, and he couldn't help but feel happy, and told Lin An to fasten his seat belt, and started the car.

    There was a car following behind, Lin An glanced back, isn't it his own father and younger brother? It's really fast and fast.

    Lin An sneered and said, "Don't pay attention to them, just follow if you like."

    Huo Cheng naturally listened to him, agreed, and drove his own car.

    Lin An was exhausted just now, and his body was not in good shape. At this moment, his whole body was leaning limply on the seat, he took out a piece of chocolate from his pocket, broke off a small piece, and stuffed it into the Huo Cheng, who was driving, licked the chocolate foam in his hand, and broke a piece for himself.