Chapter 75

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 75

    Lin An asked Dou Leilei to move a small bench to sit next to him, touched his little head and asked, "Are you hungry?" The

    little guy shook his head, Lin An still took out a persimmon from the window sill, tore open the persimmon and let him I suck and eat by myself.

    What kind of children a big man will bring, it is really rare. Either he hugs him up and plays for a while like his two cousins, or he grabs the empty space like Lin An and feeds him what he thinks is delicious, thanks to Dou Lei This kid Lei has a solid skin, and he hasn't had any illnesses or disasters since he was raised. On the contrary, he has become a lot chubby.

    Lin An felt that it was scientific and reasonable to raise children seriously, and they got fat even without seeing their cubs healthy and healthy!

    Dou Leilei sticks to Lin An, as long as he sits next to someone, he obediently sips sweet juice with a persimmon in his hand.

    After a while, Huo Dong sneaked in from the gate of the courtyard: "Brother, I met Heitan and the others at the intersection just now, are our tomatoes ripe?"

    "You know it's ours?" Lin An rolled his eyes. : "Take it yourself from the basket."

    "Hey, as far as their virtues are concerned, they must be here." Huo Dong rushed in and picked the biggest tomato and gnawed two big mouthfuls. The cousin was greedy again, and leaned over to help Lin An pick the beans with a shy face: "Brother, do you have any more persimmons?"

    How about a half-grown man eating a poor old man, Huo Dong is now at the time when he is hungry, He is thick-skinned, and he is greedy for anything his little cousin eats.

    "Didn't you go to the training ground? Why are you back?" Lin An didn't dislike that little brother Huo could eat, so he brought him a persimmon from the balcony and asked, "Where's your brother, won't you come back with you?

    " I can't, I'll run back to make up for my stomach first." Huo Dongmei finished eating the tomatoes in two or three bites, and then attacked the big sweet persimmons, and kept eating: "Brother, you don't know, this group of newcomers The physical strength of enlisting in the army is really good, which makes it hard for us to rest."     Following the sparring and demonstrating for a whole morning, he is hungry now, the key is that he has to train with his own ability team in the afternoon, a little Nothing is more relaxing than when you are on a mission.     How can I say that those who can do more work?

    The little brother was so tired, Lin An also sympathized with him, and simply stood up with the picked beans: "Okay, I will make you a bowl of stewed noodles first, and then go over after eating."

    Huo Xiaodi was greatly moved: "It's still you It's better, I'm better, they mainly pester my brother, knowing that he is the captain of the ability team, and many soldiers in the team have been trained by him before, many people just follow my brother and want to learn from him .”

    Entangled?

    Lin An stopped, squinted his eyes, and looked dangerously at Little Brother Huo: "You said just now, who is pestering your brother?" Little Brother