Chapter 91

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 91

    In the capital base, Fu Zhai, Mrs. Hong led her son to sit in the living room wiping tears. The man sitting opposite was sullen. He was the pillar of the Fu family, Mrs. Hong's elder brother Fu Anguo.

    It was because of such an elder brother who held an important position in the army that Mrs. Hong was able to show off in the Hong family, and even her husband Hong Defa wanted to give her three points. But now that his son has done something wrong and cheated the Fu family, Fu Anguo put down his harsh words and stopped meddling with his younger sister's affairs when he got angry, life will be difficult for Mrs. Hong and his wife.

    "Brother, if you don't care about this, I won't be able to live!"

    Mrs. Hong covered her mouth with a handkerchief and cried twice, her eyes were red and swollen, complaining to her elder brother: "Hong De finds out that he dares to call that little goblin now." Take her home, and when she gives birth in a few days, there will be no place for our

    mother and daughter to hide!" Hong Jia sat obediently beside his mother, handed her a handkerchief to wipe her tears without saying a word, and looked at the mother pleadingly from time to time. Uncle glanced at him and remained silent.

    At the beginning, he ran to a base in the west under Huo Zhen's arrangement, but he had no house, no car, and no one to support and protect him. As a supernatural being, he had to suffer haha, it was hard to go out with the team and earn a living It's too hard!

    Hong Jia is not the kind of person who has the courage to endure hardships and start everything from scratch. Since he was a child, Mrs. Hong secretly placed him outside and sent someone to take care of him without worrying about food and drink. Although he has no status, he lived the life of a young master.

    In the end, Hong Jia still bit the bullet and returned to Shoujing. After all, it was his uncle and mother, so he couldn't be killed just because of this, right?

    When Mrs. Hong saw her son came back, she beat her son hard at first, but later she felt sorry for her son and took Hong Jia to her mother's house to confess her mistake.

    But Hong Jia has committed a lot of crimes. A batch of material that the Fu family was supposed to obtain was intercepted, not to mention offending the Zhaoshi base. Now Lu Fei in Zhaoshi is so angry that his teeth itch, he turns around and leans against the Hong family, desperately seeking justice.

    They sent out the supplies, but it turned out that the power liquid formula was fucking wrong! At the beginning, it was formulated to work well, but after two or three times, the supernatural being found that the energy was absorbed more slowly, which was completely different from the one issued by the Huaiqiong base!

    What happened to Shoujing? Shoujing doesn't bring such bullies! Do you really think that Lu Fei is a sick cat?

    Fu Anguo couldn't explain it because he couldn't explain it. He couldn't bear to be taken advantage of to pay for the Zhaoshi base. He had an enemy for no reason, and in the end he was able to take his anger out on his nephew who didn't live up to expectations.