Chapter 83

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 83

    "Does it look good?" Standing in front of the mirror, Lin An stretched his sleeves and twisted the hem of his clothes, looking at himself in a straight suit reflected in the mirror, he was a little embarrassed: "It always feels weird, or I'd better go with you." Wear the same

    clothes." The second uncle specially sent this suit, saying that he would wear it to the welcome banquet tonight.

    To be honest, Lin An has never attended any banquet in his life, let alone wearing a suit. Even though he didn't wear a tie, he always felt that his neck was constricted and he couldn't breathe.

    Of course this is mainly psychological.

    Huo Cheng stood behind Lin An, also staring at the young man in the mirror, breathing a little deeply.

    I don't know where Second Uncle Huo got his tailor. The craftsmanship is quite exquisite. Double-breasted two-piece suit with waist-style, crisp fabric, tailored fit, waistline and hipline make the most brilliant. The fabric wrapped Lin An's long legs and thin waist, and the protruding part naturally slid into an attractive arc. The dark fabric with good texture made people more white and clean.

    Lin An has been decent since he was a child, and he didn't feel anything when he looked in the mirror. The people behind him couldn't bear it anymore, staring at the buttoned buttons, Huo Cheng moved his fingers itchyly, his body with burning breath approached Lin An, and behind him embraced him in a half-hugging and half-hugging posture. In his arms, facing the mirror, he stretched out his hand to the top button of Lin An's clothes.

    "What are you doing?"

    Lin An unconsciously pushed Huo Cheng's arm: "Don't hug me, the clothes just ironed are wrinkled again." In fact,

    he is quite rare about his first suit in his life.

    "I'll help you unbutton the button to breathe." The dark eyes stared at the button close to the neck, and with both hands unbuttoned and twisted, a little bit of attractive flesh under the fabric was exposed.

    Huo Cheng raised the corners of his mouth slightly in satisfaction, let go of the neckline a little slowly, and asked: "Is

    it loose?" To let yourself breathe: "Is this okay, isn't it obviously rude to unbutton it?"

    "No, as long as you are comfortable." No one dares to pick on you as you are comfortable in your own home.

    As Huo Cheng said, he held Lin An's shoulders to make him turn around and stand upright, and helped him tie his tie.

    Lin An glanced at Huo Cheng, feeling a little embarrassed. The man stared intently at the movements of his hands, his fingers were nimble, and he tied the knot after a few strokes, and then helped Lin An straighten it up, and asked him to look in the mirror: "It looks good." I

    don't know whether it was the tie he tied or People are good-looking.

    "You can see for yourself?"

    "Just look at it well, I can't see anything." Lin An glanced at himself in the mirror, feeling a little strange: "I always feel different from before."