Chapter 49

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 49

    There was nothing to say all the way, at midnight, the car drove back to the village and stopped in front of the small farmyard. The gate of the small courtyard was wide open.

    Lin An asked: "The door is not locked?" He glanced at the yard, no zombies entered, just remember to lock it when he gets out of the car.

    "Yeah." Huo Cheng drove the car into the open space in the yard, without saying anything, Lin An already understood that Huo Cheng was in a hurry to find him as soon as he woke up, and he didn't remember to lock the door. This man even had a dry throat, and he didn't take a sip of the water placed by the bed.

    Uncontrollably recalling the kiss just now, the lips were dry and peeling, the voice was hoarse, and the movements were urgent, did his brother feel that he had run away and that he was no longer there, so he chased after him so anxiously?

    Lin An pursed his lips, the more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable he felt. He lowered his eyes and said in a muffled voice, "I, I don't intend to leave. I left a note on the table. Did you see that? I really don't want to leave." He thought about Huo When Cheng woke up, did he really feel that he was gone, so anxious and sad, and even more uncomfortable: "I won't be like this in the future, and I will tell you wherever I go."

    "Yes." Huo Cheng didn't blame Lin An at all. He unbuttoned his seat belt, thought for a while, reached out and touched Lin An's head, looked at his eyes focused and tolerant, and said, "I know everything, I will listen to what you said when you were unconscious, the paper on the table I saw it too."

    Huo Cheng said: "I know you won't leave." The eyes staring at Lin An began to glow again, Lin An avoided his eyes uncomfortably, Huo Cheng simply went to shake his hand and said: "You I heard all the words I said before."

    He was in a coma at the time, and his consciousness was clearly clear, but he couldn't wake up, his whole body was hot as if he had been thrown into a stove, only the coolness on his forehead could make him slightly relieved. Soothes the body. There is also the voice in the ear, which is nothing special, but it makes people can't help but cheer up and listen, the whole person is chaotic, only the clarity in the mind is holding on to wait for the familiar voice.

    Listening to the young man saying that there are unexpected guests downstairs, there are always two anxiety that cannot be hidden in his pretending to be calm, and hearing him say in a decisive voice that the group of people below must not be allowed to go upstairs, his tone is ruthless, with murderous intent, In Huo Cheng's ears, there was only distress.

    In addition to heartache, there is also anxiety, how can I not wake up when I am anxious, let the young people around me bear so many things, the person who should have been protected by him, but now he is supporting him instead.

    "I'm sorry." Huo Cheng seldom acted so tough in front of Lin An. He held Lin An's hand tightly and tried not to let him pull it out. Staring at the young man with an uncomfortable expression, he said seriously: "I'm sorry, you are not wrong. , I should apologize." He burned it at the wrong time, forcing Lin An to take the risk alone.