Chapter 67

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 67

    The water and electricity in Huaiqiong County are all supplied, which should be obtained after Second Uncle Huo came.

    Although the water infected with the zombie virus is not drinkable, it can still be used for washing. People with supernatural powers will not be infected again, and ordinary people can use the water without wounds.

    After washing up, as soon as he turned off the light and lay on the bed, Huo Cheng came over to kiss Lin An.

    "Don't make trouble." Lin An pushed him, but he didn't push him away, so he simply stopped pushing, raised his neck and let his wet lips fall on his neck and chin, feeling the hot and familiar breath.

    He suddenly sighed, and hugged Huo Cheng with his back, panting a bit quickly: "How have you been these days, let me see your injuries."

    "I'll see tomorrow." Huo Cheng, who was actively hugged, had even hotter eyes. How could he be in the mood to dry his wounds now, he eagerly took a bite of Lin An's

    collarbone , took a breath, raised his eyes to look at Lin An: "Can you?" Well, I'm sleepy."

    "I'm not sleepy." Huo Cheng stared at him, one hand under the quilt was already poking in Lin An's waistband, "Don't sleep."

    I'm like you can't sleep.

    Lin An's body gradually began to heat up as the hand on his stomach touched him. He pressed Huo Cheng with one hand, swallowed and said, "You, you're not tired."

    "Not tired." A bit of heat moved towards the corner of Lin An's mouth, and a low voice of inquiry came out of his throat: "Just today..."

    Lin An's eyes met Huo Cheng's, and he remained silent for a while, seeing the man The pleading and eagerness in his eyes became more and more intense, and the corner of Gogou's mouth suddenly turned his head, just touching Huo Cheng's lips.

    "Okay..." The vague promise was kissed into the mouth, the tongues were eagerly stirred and entangled, and the strong panting and heat instantly filled the whole room...

    The naked body is like two fish out of water, entangled with each other, trying to absorb water for survival from each other. Lin An's knuckles protruded, and he clasped Huo Cheng's shoulders tightly. The violent panting and low humming made the embracing people more and more excited, and their bodies moved more rapidly.

    Passionate sweat dripped from his forehead, blending with the sweat of the people below him. I am in you, and you are in me. The intense friction between men has a hint of confrontation, and the low-pitched Panting and nasal sounds make this "battle" even more blushing and heart-pounding. Repeatedly changing postures is an inherent competition between males and males.

    Competing for surrender, until sinking even more in the torrent of desire, hugging each other tightly and falling together.

    "Okay, okay." Lin An was the first to be overwhelmed by his physical weakness.

    Huo Cheng eagerly kissed his lips, and said vaguely while stirring his lips and tongue: "Not enough, again."

    As he spoke, before anyone could react, he exerted force on his waist, so angry that Lin An beat him on the back, cursing intermittently : "You are endless, stop, stop..."