Chapter 7

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 7

    "What are you thinking? I just asked you to find me a few things." Seeing their expressions, Lin An laughed angrily at first, and immediately cursed angrily.

    As for who to kill, he really wanted to kill the people who controlled him for five years in his previous life, and those were the only real enemies.

    But there is no need for other people to intervene in this matter. If they meet again in this life by "fate", he will have plenty of ways to avenge himself.

    Thinking of bad people and things, the young man who had just calmed down showed a strange smile, and his bright black eyes unconsciously revealed a hint of cruelty, which made the three street gangsters who grew up in peaceful times opposite him I felt chills all over my body.

    One of them swallowed, and said uncomfortably, "Lin... Lin Zi, what do you want me to do for you? Give us an accurate answer." They know Lin An, and it's easy, Fighting hard is more desperate than anyone else.

    That's right, he is alone and has nothing to worry about.

    The other gangster was also concerned, and said: "Yeah, why don't you tell me in advance, your expression is a bit scary, who offended you?"

    Lin An came back to his senses, smiled nonchalantly: "No, look Wrong."

    He put away the emotions in his eyes, and became the clean and handsome young man he was before.

    After taking a sip of beer, Lin An took out a note from his pocket and handed it over, "This time, I want to ask my brothers to help me get some things. It's not in vain to bother you. When I get the things, I will pay this price." .” He stretched out his hand and compared the number two.

    The leading gangster took the note and glanced at it. He frowned first, and then his eyes lit up when he saw Lin An's gesture.

    The three of them looked at each other, a little moved.

    Just a few good machetes and switchblades, no guns or ammunition involved, not too difficult for people like them to get.

    What's more, the price Lin An offered was really tempting, 20,000 yuan, among which there was a good price difference, this business is capable!

    The three chatted in low voices for a while, one of them lowered his voice and said that the goods Lin An wanted would be ready in three days, Lin An nodded in agreement, and agreed with the other party on the time and place of the transaction. Lin An drank and ate skewers and talked nonsense. After chatting for a while, they left first.

    Lin An, on the other hand, faced the slightly surprised eyes of the owner of the barbecue stall and continued to order something. After eating the whole table, he supported his stomach and ordered a batch of raw vegetables and meat skewers with the owner. Let's do this - as for whether the other party believes it or not, he doesn't bother to explain further.

    There is money to be made, no matter whether it is true or not, the owner of the barbecue stand is really happy to agree.

    After negotiating a good price, Lin Lin always ordered a lot of things, even the seasonings. Anyway, in a few days, the money will be no different from a piece of white paper.