Chapter 73

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 73

    Huo Cheng and his family have three people in the team. In addition to the mission rewards and rewards originally set by the base, they also shared a lot of mutated rat meat.

    Rats are not clean things, and the bloody flesh of these dead mutant rats is even more disgusting to look at. If you can't finish eating them and put them in the space, Lin An himself thinks they are dirty. He is afraid they will stain other food, so he uses two foam boxes. Throw it all in the back of the car.

    "What should we do, let's keep these for ourselves?" Lin An asked Huo Cheng and his brothers.

    Huo Cheng has always had no objection to this kind of matter, and Lin An has the final say. Brother Huo still hurts after wrapping his feet. He gets hairy when he sees the dead mouse, and keeps shaking his head with his sister-in-law: "I'd rather eat it." I can do anything, as long as I'm afraid of scaring Lei Lei." The

    little guy likes to follow Lin An's ass into the kitchen recently, and his favorite is to help peel an onion and garlic.

    Lin An thought, yes, the dead mouse turned around to scare the little one, come on, let's turn around, the car drove directly to the trading market.

    After several months of continuous development, the trading market in Huaiqiong Base has already become quite large.

    Here small merchants and hawkers can have their own fixed stalls by paying a little rent. There are soldiers with guns guarding the door, and anyone who dares to steal or grab will be blasted out of the base. Compared with the mixed trading places where Lin An experienced in his previous life, The trading market at the Huaiqiong base is so safe and regulated that it doesn't want to be in the last days.

    The car parked on the side of the road at the entrance, Lin An and Huo Cheng went directly to a food store on the side of the road with two big foam boxes in their arms, and before they could get in, the shop owner led the little guy with a smile on his face and greeted him.     "Oh, I'll come, I'll come, this is another good thing for me, it's so heavy." The boss took the box and looked inside, with a bigger smile on his face: "Hey, so much meat, you guys I didn’t make less money every time!”     The boss’ surname is He, and he is a lean and lean guy, and he is exactly the guy who hoarded crystal cores speculatively when Lin An and the others first came to the base!

    This guy caught up with luck and gritted his teeth to stock up a lot of crystal cores. Once the price of crystal cores increased within two months, he made a lot of money. He simply stopped selling his jewels and jades, and changed his shop to become the owner, doing some food business. These days, he has been cooperating with Lin An and others with supernatural powers, which is especially special for Lin An and Huo Cheng. enthusiasm.

    Who doesn't know that these two are the family members of General Huo, so many people can't ask for friendship.

    Boss He rummaged through two boxes of dead rat meat, squinting his eyes with a smile, and didn't feel the disgust of blood and flesh at all: "I said you really made a lot of money this time, and there are several rounds of special abilities in your team. Those who come here to buy rat meat, how big a rat’s nest do you have to come across, or can you profit people who go out.”