Chapter 19 Equipment Library

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 19 Equipment Library

    Huaguo has always attached great importance to security and safety. According to relevant regulations, the locations of equipment depots in thousands of public security bureaus across the country are different, and only internal personnel know.

    On the way, when Huo Cheng asked him what plan he had, Lin An was a little stupid—what plan could he have, just go to the bureau to kill zombies and pack things.

    Huo Cheng paused for a while while driving, and then said after a moment of silence: "Follow me later, the location of the equipment warehouse is hard to find."

    Lin An: ... Also, there is an equipment warehouse, isn't it like Are the guns and bullets in a locker like in the movie?

    Huo Cheng: "Where did you watch the movie?"

    He sighed and shook his head in his heart, he was a fool, he believed everything in the movie, if he didn't follow him, the little boy went to the police station by himself and couldn't find his way everywhere, what would he do?

    Lin An blushed: "..."

    He was startled to realize that he had spoken his mind without knowing it, and his face became hot for a while, feeling that he was particularly ashamed.

    Especially being ashamed in front of the man next to him made him feel even more awkward. He was still complacent and thought he was good, but Huo Cheng saw that even strong people were trying to win him over.

    In the end...it turned out that he was just a little fart, and it was purely out of kindness that he was picked up all the way, so there were so many twists and turns in his thinking.

    I cursed myself in my heart: Lin An, Lin An, can you be a little self-aware, no one will miss you if you don’t have space, what’s wrong with your skill, there are many people in this world who are better than you, tell you to think about it, tell you to stop thinking about it. Feel good about yourself!

    Huo Cheng took a look through the rearview mirror, saw Lin An lowered his head and looked sluggish, his originally bright eyes dimmed, and coaxed him for the first time: "It's okay, the location of the equipment warehouse is kept secret, it's normal if you don't know. "     Lin An is not ignorant, he was depressed and reflected for a while, and after hearing what he said, he also said: "I know, I took it for granted, fortunately I followed you this time, otherwise I will be caught blind when I get there .”

    This time, he really took it for granted. According to Huo Cheng, even those regular customers of the Public Security Bureau may not be able to figure out the location of the equipment warehouse for things that the state requires to be kept secret, let alone his kind. There is no one who has never been in the bureau in his life.

    Lin An usually looks like a bastard, but in fact, he didn't do anything worse than drop out of junior high school because he didn't study well.

    At that time, there was an aunt in the family, and he couldn't let the old lady worry about it even if he didn't live up to it.