Chapter 89 Ending

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 89 Ending

    Only then did Lin An understand the real purpose of the other party looking for him. Glancing at the woman who was pretending to be calm, with a slightly nervous look in her eyes, Lin An couldn't even remember her name clearly.

    It was even the first time for the two of them to sit alone and talk together like this, Lin An couldn't understand, why did she feel that she would have nothing to do and yell about the last time?

    Whether it is Hong Xue or her, they have nothing to do with his life.

    "I'm not interested in your proposal." Lin An shrugged, and flatly rejected her.

    Even though the woman's complexion was immediately ugly, and the color faded a little bit, making her look a little pitiful, he still didn't feel sorry for it in the slightest. Whether to harm others is one's own choice, and whether to suffer retribution is given by God, which has nothing to do with his seriousness.

    "I don't have anything else to do, I'm leaving first." Seeing that his cub had almost eaten, Lin An drank the hawthorn soup in his cup in two gulps, and led the child to prepare to leave.

    "Wait a minute—" Wang Yuxin called out to him with a pale face: "Make a condition, since you don't want Hong Jia to disappear, then you can promise to keep it secret for me if you want me to give you something."

    Lin An stood up, Helping the child put on the little hat and scarf, he couldn't deny it: "You think too much, I'm not interested in holding on to the grievances between you and Miss Hong, this is your own business."

    "So you will keep it a secret for me " Wang Yuxin opened her eyes in disbelief, and said, "Why did you keep it a secret for me? I don't believe it!"

    Unless the two exchanged some conditions, Lin An also had a secret that she needed to keep so she could truly feel at ease.

    Believe it or not, it doesn't matter to me.

    Lin An shrugged, took the child away, and left only the last sentence: "As you like, but don't come to me again."

    The small living room, which was divided into a single room, closed the door with a creak, and Lin An went out. When I was there, I took a careful look at the next room. With the small carved wooden door tightly closed, it looks quiet, but is there anyone who can't escape the ears of the supernatural being.

    When he went downstairs, Boss He came over with a smile on his face: "Female? We've been talking for so long, be careful Captain Huo finds out and go home to deal with you."

    Lin An twitched his mouth: "Take care of me? See if he can, I It's good enough if you don't clean him up!"

    "You can brag about you." Boss He glanced at Lin An's sample, and knew that he just had a mouthful, and he still took care of the boss with such a small body? It can also bully the second child of the Huo family.

    Passed the two plastic bags on the counter to Lin An, "I'll pick the best ones for you.

    " Is there anyone else here?"