Chapter 74

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 74

    A family of six gathered around a table, and it was lively for the old and the young.

    The guard Xiao Sun refused to serve the table. Lin An had no choice but to serve him some food alone. The big guard smiled embarrassedly, and ran out of the yard with a bowl in his hand to eat.

    The Huo family has no rules of not talking when eating or sleeping, they chat while eating.

    Second Uncle Huo was quite satisfied with the performance of his nephews these days. He ate a mouthful of fish and said, "You have cleaned up the Luojiazhuang well in the past two days. Turn around, Second Uncle will say hello to the logistics department and give you a special The team can take 10% of the reward as an extra reward.

    After the role of supernatural beings became more and more prominent, Lu Fei’s Zhaoshi security base began to move frequently. When it comes to Huaiqiong, Second Uncle Huo will definitely have to find a way to keep him from fulfilling his wish.

    "Thank you, Second Uncle. "As the captain, Huo Cheng responded for the team members.

    "Thank you, you deserve it. Uncle Huo said: "Recently, there are more and more refugees coming to our place, and it happens to be arranged for them to go there to build the wall." "

    Now the construction of the Huaiqiong base has taken shape. A wall has been built around the base with Huaiqiong County as the center, which is regarded as the inner city. People will be arranged to build a second road along the newly cleaned and expanded area around the base. The fence, as the area advances, there will be a second and a third... The

    base releases jobs such as wall repairs and road paving every day, and the food that an average man works hard for a day can feed two people The pay is calculated according to the amount of work done, and women and the elderly will be much less. But there is no way to do it, the reality is like this, relying on strength to eat, after all, the army's granary is not a bottomless pit. In the

    evening, Lin An and Huo after washing Cheng was lying on the bed, and since he was too tired outside these two days, he didn't have the mood to do anything now, so he just leaned against the bed and chatted.

    "By the way, how did you discuss about the mutant beast, Second Uncle? "Lin An has been worried about it since the afternoon.

    He had never stayed at the Huaiqiong base in his previous life, and he had no idea what major events had happened here, so he could only guess based on the general experience in his previous life.

    Mutant beasts are also in the recipes of zombies and zombie animals. It is obviously not a good thing to have a large number of them in one place.

    Huo Cheng put his arms around Lin An and tucked in the quilt, and said, "Second Uncle said that he has arranged for manpower to repair the second wall as soon as possible.

    " " Lin An suggested: "Talk to Second Uncle later, why don't you put up barbed wire on the wall or something?"

    It was almost half a year ago in his last life, but the Shoujing base was attacked by zombies and sparrows.