Chapter 5 Preparation

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 5 Preparation

    Wu Baogen threw down the work in the field and ran back to his yard in a hurry. As soon as he entered the door, he saw his wife was pouring water for a young man in his twenties.

    The young man was sitting beside the stone table in the courtyard of his house, with a smile on his face, and his skin was tender.

    Wu Baogen looked left and right, and always felt that he was not like a vegetable vendor who would go to the countryside to wholesale cabbage, but rather like a cultural person sitting in an office in the city.

    Wu Baogen felt a little disappointed.

    Lin An raised his head when he heard the movement, saw a middle-aged man in his forties standing at the door, and saw that the black boy who just ran out to find someone was following the man, and immediately understood.

    He ignored the man's suspicious gaze, walked over with a smile and took out his work card from his pocket, handed it forward, and said in a warm tone, "Uncle Wu, right? Hello, I'm Li Wenbei Road, our city." Kobayashi, the back kitchen buyer of Crystal Hotel, look, this is my work card."

    "Hello, hello." Wu Baogen also hurriedly greeted.

    Before Wu Baogen could say anything else, Lin An smiled and said, "I took the liberty to come here without saying hello in advance, so don't blame me. Didn't the unsalable cabbage show up on our city's TV a while ago? Our hotel leaders knew about it." I was also anxious in my heart, and I kept saying that it is not easy for farmers to grow land, and it hurts to see good vegetables being ruined."

    Aunt Wu, who was pouring water on the side, answered with concern: "No, those of us who grow cabbage No one is in a hurry."

    Lin An's appearance is exactly the type that attracts older women, he is smart and tender-faced, and Mrs. Wu is quite fond of him, and she has no doubts in her heart, and keeps asking:

    "Little brother Lin , tell your aunt, are you really here to collect our food? How much can you charge?”

    Lin An smiled: “Don’t worry, auntie, no, our leader sent me here specially, let’s do our best Yes, I can help as much as I can, and reduce the burden on the peasant brothers."

    These words are heart-warming, and the doubts in the peasant brother Wu Baogen's heart suddenly disappeared.

    He dubiously took the work card and glanced at it. It was indeed printed with the words "Lin An, employee of Jingli Hotel", and the hotel's official seal was also stamped on it. The person in the photo was indeed the one in front of him.

    Country people really believe in these stamped things.

    After seeing the other's certificate in person, Wu Baogen's half-suspended heart immediately let go, and the three-pointed smile on his rough face became nine-pointed.

    After returning the work card, Wu Baogen said very enthusiastically, "Welcome, welcome to the purchaser Lin." The

    country man has been farming all his life and is not good at communication. After Wu Baogen finished speaking, he didn't know what to say for a while.