Chapter 11 Neighbors

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 11 Neighbors

    If noon is the active period of zombies, then night is definitely their low period.

    Zombies' eyesight is inherently poor, and they are no different from blind when it gets dark. In addition, the temperature at night is generally lower than that during the day, and their joints are even more stiff.

    It can be said that midnight is the safest and the best time for supernatural beings to hunt crystal nuclei.

    Of course, these are only for the first-level zombies. After the first-level zombies are upgraded to the second level, their joints will be more sensitive, their eyesight will be enhanced, their sense of smell will be even more terrifying, and they will be able to "prey" in the dark.

    It's a pity that the first-level zombies only appeared in large numbers in the early days of the end of the world. At this time, the supernatural beings have not yet begun to awaken. Ordinary people still have some difficulty dealing with zombies, and no one would think that these ugly guys still have treasures hidden in their minds.

    It's really disgusting to open the brain, okay, but anyone who is not a pervert will not go to the brains of other people after killing the zombies.

    what does that mean?

    It means that after Lin An had been a poor man for five years in the apocalyptic world in his previous life, he has finally come to the end of all hardships, and ushered in a beautiful era when crystal nuclei are everywhere and no one is robbing him!

    If he can save some energy and save as many crystal nuclei as possible before a large number of supernatural beings awaken and discover the use of crystal nuclei, at least he can live in peace in the first five years of the end of the world.

    This critical moment related to a happy life in the future must be uplifting!

    As night fell, Lin An felt his bulging stomach and decided to go out to digest after eating a sumptuous dinner to replenish his energy.

    He took out the steel machete he had used before from the space, wiped the blade with a clean cloth, put it on the door, listened carefully to the movement outside the door, and then quietly opened the door.

    After Lin An saw clearly the things on the ground outside the gate of his house through the lights in the house, his whole body burst into anger.

    Provocation, naked provocation! !

    They saw a bloody broken foot lying on the ground outside their house, and there was even a broken shoe on that foot.

    Even though Lin An thought he was calm in situations, his forehead twitched violently at this moment, and his gaze wandered around the entire corridor suspiciously.

    In Jin City, or in many places in the north, there is a common saying that if someone throws dirt at someone else's door, it means that they are trying to ruin the family's fate and interfere with their home, which definitely means looking for a fight.