Chapter 9 Cooperation

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 9 Cooperation

    After ruthlessly condemning the person who came first, Lin Ah Q. Ann quickly relieved his anger, and kept moving to the daily necessities shelf area.

    There is not much space left in his space. After collecting soap, toothpaste, and daily necessities, Lin An paused on the opposite side of the toilet paper shelf. Although he was sure that there was no one around, he still looked around guiltily, and stuffed it into the space. I bought a batch of aunt towels.

    It’s a shame to be ashamed, these things should be taken as much as possible anyway, at certain times, this magical composite of small bags of cotton and non-woven fabrics is even more valuable than food, another year, no, half a year, These things can become a hot commodity that is in short supply!

    It is even more difficult for women to survive in the last days, and the ability to survive is not small, and the hand is even more generous. A fetish like aunt's towel is waterproof and breathable, absorbs quickly, has a large capacity, and to a large extent even blocks the damned sensitive sense of smell of zombies!

    Even in the previous life, some supernatural teams with good benefits would give their team members two tablets with them before they went on missions. They were used as emergency bandages when they were injured. Things like face are really not worth a few dollars.

    What do you mean when you meet on a narrow road, the brave wins? It's a narrow road now!

    When Lin An was about to leave after frantically sweeping the goods in the supermarket, a man carrying a hiking bag and a bag in his hand just happened to walk to the door.

    Lin An: ...

    Huo Cheng: ...

    the four eyes met, both of them were a little surprised.

    Huo Cheng stood on the spot and watched the young man not far away, his brows were slightly frowned, his eyes were calm, but a slight surprise flashed in his heart.

    There are others in the supermarket.

    Facing the young man who was also standing there with a hesitant expression, Huo Cheng also stood there with a flat expression, silently waiting for the other party to go out first.

    Very personable.

    It's a coincidence that this happened.

    Although Lin An knew that there were people in the supermarket, he was a little surprised at the moment that Nuoda's supermarket was able to bump into the other person when he was leaving.

    The man on the opposite side was in his thirties, with a very tall stature. Lin An secretly looked at him. This man must have a height of nearly 1.9 meters. Such a tall man is rare even in the north. His eyes quickly and vaguely swept over the man's body. He has broad shoulders and long legs, a solid body, and the muscle lines of his arms can be seen even under the clothes.

    Lin An came to a conclusion in his heart: this person should have been trained.

    This man, just looking at his appearance, is tall and tough, with restrained eyes and a mature and deep temperament. Even in the eyes of Lin An, who is also a man, he has to admit that the other party looks like a man.