Chapter 36

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 36

    Lin An was in a good mood, satiated with food and drink, and leaned on the seat with a relaxed expression, blowing the breeze, discussing his future plans with him without saying a word. When he was excited, he simply took out the map from the storage compartment, unfolded it and pointed to the signs on it, saying:

    "...If we can take the Jin'an National Highway during the day tomorrow, we can cross this path halfway, I happened to arrive at Feng Village at night, rested overnight and could replenish some supplies on the road the next day, it happened that the autumn harvest was over, maybe some people still had food in their homes that hadn’t been sold..." Lin An was very interested, and said to Collecting materials is always fun.

    Huo Cheng just listened to him in silence, answering a sentence from time to time, adding what Lin An had missed, and listening to the other party attentively for the rest. The man's eyes are gentle, like a tolerant elder brother listening to his younger brother's twittering plan, without interrupting, but listening carefully to each other's every reasonable or outrageous idea.

    Lin Anji enjoyed this feeling, his tone became more and more relaxed, and he said a lot without knowing it, and the atmosphere in the whole car suddenly fell into a kind of nameless warmth.

    "Brother, why are you going to Zhaoshi?" Unknowingly, he asked the question that had been hidden in his heart for a long time.

    Lin An had intentionally or unintentionally avoided getting to know Huo Cheng in depth before, or in other words, he was on guard against everyone, he didn't ask much, and he didn't say much about himself. Now that he asked so casually, his mood is far more relaxed than he imagined.

    He took the initiative to get to know the person around him.

    Huo Cheng obviously noticed this change immediately, his voice softened, and he said, "My family is in Zhaoshi." To

    be precise, it was the suburbs around Zhaoshi. I wasn't sure before, but now that the army from Shoujing comes, I can basically be sure.

    "Oh, brother, don't worry, they're definitely fine, maybe they're waiting for you in Zhaoshi." Lin An nodded, and didn't ask any further questions, feeling a little envious.

    Huo Cheng is so kind, he still has family members to look for, but he has no relatives, only a serious lonely family. When the accident happened, Huo Cheng would definitely go to his family, and then the two of them would part ways.

    When the family is reunited, it would be disgusting for him to be an outsider.

    Lin An felt uncomfortable, and his expression became a little dull. He didn't say a word, and turned his head and stuck his chin to watch the wind blowing outside the window.

    The man saw the loss of the young man, shook his head helplessly and smiled. For the first time, he raised his hand and touched his head, comfortingly said: "I have a grandfather, a second uncle and a younger brother in my family, and they will all like you."

    "Oh." Lin An responded without saying anything.

    Huo Cheng really couldn't see the young man's drooping look, so he simply put his arms around his shoulders and asked him to turn around. Huo Cheng looked directly at Lin An, and Lin An avoided his eyes uncomfortably, and said, "What, why, let's talk about something." Is it necessary to be