Chapter 51

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 51

    Early in the morning, before six o'clock, Lin An was woken up by the big arms wrapped around his body, and he didn't even need to open his eyes to know what was going on.

    "Arms away!"

    He responded with a muffled chuckle, and the hot face beside him approached him, and kissed him on the cheek without thinking, and the familiar smell was a mature male Unique body odor, unique, mellow, with a little sweaty smell.

    Lin An closed his eyes and frowned, and didn't say a word. In his heart, he didn't reject Huo Cheng's closeness, nor did he reject the relationship between the same sex. This kind of thing happened a lot in his previous life. After the end of the world, there are fewer and fewer women. There are always many men who choose to live together with each other.

    But even he himself can't figure out whether this closeness to Huo Cheng is because he treats him as a relative, so he can't hate him, or because of the more special kind of feelings that Huo Cheng wants.

    I can't figure it out, and I don't know how to respond.

    In fact, Lin An has never been in a serious relationship and has little experience.

    On the other hand, Huo Cheng didn't have so many scruples. Seeing that Lin An didn't refuse his intimacy, he boldly got closer, rubbed his chin on Lin An's shoulder, and tentatively kissed his neck that was exposed outside the quilt .

    This is called greed and insufficiency, and you have to look forward to Shu!

    Lin An closed his eyes and stretched out his hand against the face beside his neck and pushed it aside, and said in a low voice: "Warning you, don't push yourself too hard, just sleep with you!"

    Huo Cheng didn't stop, reached out to hold his hand, and said in a low voice, Still a little dumb: "Why don't you call me brother, brother likes you."

    He likes to hear Lin An's voice full of trust and intimacy, especially when he is getting close to each other.

    Lin An's neck turned red, and he closed his eyes and pulled Huo Cheng's hand: "What's your name, you're so embarrassed. Is there such a thing as a brother?" Fortunately, he still regarded this person as a big brother before, but he didn't expect him to be a big brother at all. I didn't want to treat him as my younger brother, and I don't know when I had crooked thoughts.

    "Let me ask you." Just thinking of this, Lin An coughed uncomfortably, "When did you think about me?"

    Huo Cheng fell silent, Lin An raised his brows when he saw this, opened his eyes, and looked at him sideways with his upper body half propped up: "Isn't it when we were in Jinshi?" Are you in love? Huo Cheng lay on the pillow and turned his head slightly, but remained silent.

    When Lin An saw his virtue, he understood it in his heart.

    Well, I can't blame this person for being so kind to him, he will never leave when he has a fever, it's not that this person is honest and kind, and the co-author is waiting for him here!