Chapter 55

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 55

    After resting for two days, Huo Cheng's body has completely recovered. Originally, his bones were strong, and although it took a little longer to awaken his powers than ordinary people, he recovered quickly under Lin An's careful care of eating and drinking.

    According to Lin An's point of view, if Huo Cheng hadn't rushed out to find him the night he just woke up, he wouldn't have such a serious fever.

    Isn't it because of the crimes he suffered!

    Lin An was thinking guiltily while pressing the rice into the bowl with a spoon. If he was ill, he should eat more and sleep more to take care of himself. However, the current situation does not allow them to live in this village for a long time. This small and defenseless village is the favorite place for zombie groups to attack.

    He discussed with Huo Cheng to leave for Zhaoshi tomorrow morning.

    "What are you thinking?" The warm body temperature came from behind, and Lin An's arm was wrapped around Lin An and he reached out to hold his spoon in front of him: "If you fill the bowl again, it won't fit."

    Lin An glanced at the bowl full of food. It was full of rice, so I had to give up: "Take it out, I'll serve it."

    "I'll do it." Huo Cheng opened the wok, and there was steaming braised pork with pickled cabbage vermicelli, and there was a small plate in the steamer next to it Steamed eggplant is eaten with soy sauce, minced garlic, vinegar and other seasonings and a good sauce to relieve greasy. Lin An is a person who is good at mediating life. There are two simple dishes, but there are meat and vegetables, and the taste is just right for two people.

    Huo Cheng served the dishes, and went out with the eggplant in one hand and the other, Lin An simply took two bowls of rice and followed them out of the kitchen, and sat on the dining table. Huo Cheng was the first to give him a chopstick of pork vermicelli, Lin An smiled at him and bowed his head to eat.     "You eat too." Lin An said while eating: "After eating, I will boil two pots of hot water, wash up and go to bed early." They planned to leave tomorrow morning before dawn. There are no zombies in this village. Many, you can drive while it is dark, so you don't have to go out and kill the road.     "Well, I'll listen to you." Huo Cheng has always followed Lin An's arrangement in this kind of matter. Lin An responded, in a good mood, and picked an eggplant for Huo Cheng, "Relieve the greasiness." Huo Cheng is a standard carnivore, even though he is silent when eating, his chopsticks never pick vegetables.

    "Do you know the combination of meat and vegetables? If you eat only meat, you won't be afraid of getting angry." Lin An read him a sentence, but he made up his mind to cut a plate of fruit after the meal to defeat the fire. Jinshi has always been rich in temperate fruits such as apples and pears. It is the season before the end of the world. There is nothing else in his space, only these two fruits are quite abundant.

    Lin An made it for him, even if it wasn't meat, Huocheng ate it happily, dipped in the sauce, ate a piece of eggplant strips in two bites, chewed and swallowed it, then picked up another chopsticks himself, Lin An watched it while eating. He smiled: "It's delicious, I didn't brag about it. I learned the recipe of this sauce from the master chef of the restaurant back then. Others can't make this taste."