Chapter 28

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 28

    Huo Cheng straightened the towel on his forehead, was silent for a while, and said, "Don't think about it, have a good rest."

    "Yes." Although Lin An closed his eyes, he raised his mouth and stopped talking.

    He feels very at ease now.

    Huo Cheng sat beside the bed for a while, and when the young man's breathing gradually stabilized, he stared at the other's quietly closed eyelashes and handsome nose bridge for a while, with soft eyes, stood up and opened the door and went out.

    Lin An was lying on the bed, his whole body was limp and his muscles ached due to the high fever. He heard the sound of the door opening and closing. He turned sideways and buried his face in the pillow, as if he wanted to wipe away Huo Cheng's scorching eyes just now. He felt a little embarrassed, but his depressed mood relaxed a lot.

    Huo Cheng is really a very good person. Even though he didn't know that he was reborn and possessed supernatural powers, he still didn't abandon him.

    Lin An never thought that he would experience the high fever during the awakening of the supernatural power again in this life. Obviously, the spatial supernatural power was brought back to this body with rebirth, so it should not be awakened again.

    Life is like this. I originally thought that many things are sure to win, but when it really comes, it is unpredictable.

    The second awakening ability is still the space system. With the high fever and virus attack, he could clearly feel the expansion of mental power, and the space was slowly increasing at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    Perhaps, as explained by some virus researchers in later generations, it is not that people with supernatural powers cannot be infected with T virus. On the contrary, they are the first batch of infection after the outbreak of T virus. The virus transformed their bodies, just like transforming zombies. There may be only a slight deviation in the process between the two, which resulted in completely different results.

    Simply put, from a human point of view, zombies are the group that failed to be transformed by the virus, and supernatural beings are the group that rarely succeeds.

    The depression in her heart was gone. On this day, Lin Anxin lay on the bed and woke up, woke up and slept again, sweating all over under the quilt.

    During this period, Huo Cheng fed him water many times, and carefully cooked porridge for him to eat - usually looking at people who don't speak a word, it's the worst when he really cares about people, especially when he has always lacked in relationships. caring.

    However, within a day, Lin An, who had been secretly guarded and cautious towards everyone in his heart, was already very grateful to Huo Cheng, and became close to Huo Cheng from the bottom of his heart.

    By around seven or eight o'clock in the evening, the fever on Lin An's body had basically subsided, but he still didn't have much strength.

    This is a normal reaction to the awakening of abilities. With the transformation of the body by mental power, most people will experience weakness in limbs and dizziness, which will last for about a week.