Chapter 60

return

The villain of the last days gets his wish

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 60

    "Brother, don't look at it, it's useless to be anxious. If you can go out, the brothers will have already run out, no use!" The young man walked over, picked up a coat from the ground and put it on, and patted Lin An and whispered gloatingly: "It's fine if we're locked up and can't get out, why are you still throwing yourself

    into a trap like you?" Lin An circled around twice, but could only give up temporarily, with a wry smile: " Unlucky, just as he was about to come down from the roof for his rotation, he came here." Looking closer, he realized that all the soldiers in uniform were locked inside, and he couldn't help but feel even more depressed. Who are the people outside!

    "Thank you just now." He remembered the silent help of this group of people just now, and quickly lowered his voice to thank-if the outside was disturbed just now, let alone temporarily unable to get out, he might not know what to do if he was caught.

    "Small idea." The young soldier waved his hand and pulled him to sit over. He suddenly thought of something, and asked with bright eyes, "Dude, do you have anything to eat?

    " .

    Only then did Lin An notice through the dim light that the faces of this group of people were all dirty, and it seemed that they were starving.

    He immediately took out two pieces of chocolate and a large handful of candies from the space in his jacket pocket through the cover, and handed them over. The pocket is only this big, and if there is more, it should be seen as a problem.

    The soldier's eyes turned green when he saw the things Lin An handed over. It was the look of a hungry wolf suddenly seeing the food. Not only him, but the soldiers who were sitting next to him also had their eyes glowing, and their eyes were all locked on it. here.

    "My buddy, it's interesting, these things are really life-saving!" Huo Dong was so excited that he almost quickly picked up the things, took Lin An's hand and shook it a few times, and moved to his companion with the things in his mouth like a big dog with bones. points in front.     Break the chocolate into small pieces, one piece for each person. If you don’t get it, you can share sugar, which is also one piece for each person. Although there are not many things, sugar is high in calories. Eating a little can quickly relieve the dizziness and weakness caused by hypoglycemia.     Huo Dong put the remaining two candies in his pocket, held the small half of chocolate in his hand and walked towards the corner, pushing the fat old man who was snoring in the pile of clothes: "Master, Master, get up and eat."

    Even if there was a shortage of food, everyone around expressed dissatisfaction. Lin An watched from the side, and knew that the old man's status was not ordinary.

    The old man woke up from his sleep, and when he was still in a daze, his grandson stuffed the chocolate into his mouth. It was delicious and sweet, and his stomach, which had never eaten, was agitated, and he swallowed it reflexively. up.

    "Huh?" The old man was a little confused, and he frowned when he came back to his senses: "I'm not hungry!"

    Huo Dong quickly said: "We all ate, really, it was given by the new brother." Lin An not far away—here, you ran in through the window when you fell asleep just now.