Chapter 1: An Angel's Mission

Deku flew to the small village where the pink blast came from.

It was a small village with only about a hundred occupants. Not like the other villages that he has visited and seen before.

He landed in a small forest near the village, seeing many people walking around, confused and scared. He heard some chatter from the occupants as they spoke to one another.

"That blast from earlier... What was that?!"

"I don't know... But I heard that it came from her house!"

The civilian pointed to a building in the distance. Deku looked in that direction and saw a small cottage. It stood alone and was surrounded by a small farm field.

"Oh my goodness! Is she alright? How is her sister?!"

"I do not know..."

Her? Her sister? 

Deku leaned forward to hear more.

"Do you think she's done it? After all this time? Could that blast have been a solution?"

The other civilian shook their head. "I'm not sure."

Deku quickly left and went to the cottage that seemed to be the source of the blast.

As he got closer, he felt a strange, dark energy. He took out his Holy Sword and quietly approached the cottage, he heard some light crying. 

He quickly peaked into the house via a window and saw a girl about his age, looking at a smaller girl with silver hair, blood red eyes and wearing a small white dress. Her cheeks were red and she had a look of concern. 

The other girl had short brown hair with two longer strands of hair on each side of her face. She had a pink skirt and black shirt.

Deku saw her bring her hands to her face and stay there for a second, then go down and it seemed like she spoke, because the silver haired girl nodded.

The other girl rolled her shoulders back and her appearance changed suddenly. She got a pointed tail and wings, and a invisible blast of dark energy emerged from her, being felt by Deku as he watched from the window. 

A Demon?! 

Deku was about to intervene, but then he noticed something, the little girl wasn't trying to run away or scream or do anything. Instead, she smiled and looked amazed at the girl in front of her.

The Demon's clothes changed into some sort of battle armor and she brought her arms in front of her, and just then, the dark essence Deku was feeling was absorbed into a small glowing black ball with a pink outline.

A soul?

The younger girl grew wings as well, but the top of her wing were that of an Angel's and the tip being that of a Demon's. 

Is that... A Hybrid..?!

The older girl slowly hands the orb to the smaller girl and she takes it, and it becomes absorbed into her body, her face becoming happier.

The older girl collapsed on the ground and the small girl ran to her, but then she was stopped. She stood up and smiled, and hugged the other girl and pat her head.

Deku hissed and broke through the window, the eyes going on him. He gripped his sword and glared at the two. The Demon with the brown hair extended her wing, blocking Deku's view from the Hybrid.

"Who... Who are you..?!"

"I am an Angel of the Lord." Deku answered, unamused. He noticed the older Demon looked tired, she was panting and he could feel her strength declining rapidly. She hissed and looked at the Hybrid behind her "stay behind me," she ordered, speaking softly.