Chapter 30: A Demon's Bounty

Abaddon screamed in agony. Her arms and legs had collapsed, and her body was being forced into a small ball. Ochaco formed her hand into a fist and squeezed, Abaddon's body getting crumpled faster and her screams louder. In a flash, her body was crumpled like a piece of paper. Smirking, Ochaco released her fist and Abaddon exploded.

Literally.

The tree and nearby grass were painted red with blood and some of her organs hung from the tree like ornaments. She huffed and landed on the ground, but when she looked back at Izuku, he looked terrified. His eyes were wide and his mouth was open. Ochaco went back to her regular Demon form and looked at what was left of Abaddon, back to Izuku.

"D-Deku I-I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean for you to see that... I..." She knelt on the ground and wrapped herself in her wings. When she did that, a wave of fatigue and pain struck her and she almost fell over. But she remained curled on the ground and began to cry. He probably thinks I'm a monster and that I should be shut in Hell with the rest of my kind... Her tail rested on her feet as tears streamed down her face.

Hearing footsteps, she refused to lift her head, knowing it was Izuku. He rested his hand on her shoulder and pulled her into a hug. "Are you alright?" Was the first thing he said to her. Ochaco didn't want to answer. She heard him sigh and grabbed her cheeks and gently brought her face to his. He smiled warmly. "You alright?" He asked again, and Ochaco nodded. 

"That was quite a move you have there." He noted, pulling her towards him and picking her up. Ochaco still had her wings wrapped around her. "I-I'm sorry you had to see that..." She still refused to look up at him. "I know. But hey, you defeated Abaddon!" Izuku said, gently resting her feet on the grass so she could stand. 

Gently, Izuku wiped a strand of hair from her face. Ochaco looked up at him and gave him a shy smile. "There you are..." He cooed, kissing her nose. She smiled. He always knew how to cheer her up. "What do you say we go back home and tell everyone the good news yeah?" "I'd like that very much."

Izuku whistled for Geri and he came running over. His tail was wagging and he had a grin on his snout. Ochaco stretched her arms out to welcome him into a hug, but he stopped abruptly before Geri could reach the girl. The Hellhound's ears flipped back and he got into his defensive position and began to let out a menacing growl. "Geri what's wrong," Ochaco asked, immediately feeling something off as well. Geri quickly ran towards them both and looked up.

Following Geri's gaze, the duo looked up, and from out of the sky, were probably dozens of Angels, gracefully floating down to the ground until they surrounded the three. Ochaco looked at one with a golden sash around its waist. "Dvnlm Oevioliw Uizergb. Ylf ziv fmwvi ziivhg uli kfggrmt sfnzm yvrmth rm wzmtvi, yb zooldrmt z yoraaziw gl iznkztv z gldm uli levi gsivv nlmgsh. Ylf droo yv yilftsg gl gsv Hvzevmob Clfmxro uli jfvhgrlmrmt. Amw ru ulfmw tfrogb, gsv kvmzogb rh wvzgs."

Ochaco blinked a few times. "I bet that was a very lovely speech explaining why you are all here. But I don't speak Angelic. So uh... Can someone translate in a language that I understand?" One of them scoffed and rolled their eyes. "He said: 'Demon Overlord Uravity. You are under arrest for putting human beings in danger, by allowing a blizzard to rampage a town for over three months. You will be brought to the Heavenly Council for questioning. And if found guilty, the penalty is death.'"

Ochaco clasped her hands together "ah, thank you for the translation. Unfortunately, I must be going. I don't want to get arrested today and I'm very tired. So we'll just be on our way and get out of your feathers." Ochaco grabbed Izuku's hand and started to leave, but the Angels spread their wings to block her. 

She sighed "please let us leave. I promise I'll cooperate some other time but I just need to go lie down before I get a migraine." Some Angels gasped, clearly showing they were offended "how dare you deny Heavenly justice! This is the Heavenly Council you dare speak so ill of!"

Ochaco tilted her head to the side. "Does it look like I care?"

Some of the Angels whispered among themselves and it caused Ochaco to sigh. "Fine. Can I at least drop him off at home?" She said, motioning to the boy next to her. The Angel who spoke Angelic raised his hand slightly "I am afraid this concerns him too.... As well as your Hybrid sister and the young Angel." Ochaco's eyes glowed pink. "You touch them and your hands are coming clean off."

Some Angels did flinch and take a step back, but a surprising amount held their ground. "Ochaco calm down. The situation would turn out better if no hands came off." Izuku encouraged her to take some calming breaths which did help, but she was still mad. 

Ochaco and Izuku spent another few seconds talking, before one of the Angels huffed loudly. "I've had just about enough of this!" They exclaimed, shaking their head "brothers! Sisters! We must take action! Let us do it now while we still can!"

With a war cry, some of the Angels began rushing towards the duo. Ochaco looked at Izuku, "cover your ears love." He covered his ears. She looked at the Angels "Geri... Speak."

Geri had his snout close to the ground. He put one paw forward, and the other one behind him. He growled, his head tilting downwards, then jerked it up, letting out a terrifying bark that produced a shockwave, knocking all of the Angels back.

"If you all think you can take my away, then you have another thing coming!"