Chapter 29: An Angel's Battle

"Oh my Satan! Aren't you the agile one?" Abaddon said with a laugh, as Deku and Geri dodged another one of her blasts. "Must admit, this is entertaining." Deku hissed and leaned over, so he could whisper in Geri's ear "you think you can distract her so I can his Abaddon from behind?" The Hellhound growled in affirmation and launched Deku at the Overlord. 

As he swung, Abaddon dodged and the Angel fell to the ground, allowing Geri to attack. He bit onto her arm and yanked her down to the ground and bit her neck, throwing her to the side, towards Deku. He yelled and tried to swing at her, but she rolled away and slammed her hand on the ground. Giant stone spikes started to rise, specifically to his wings. 

If she gets my wings I'm done for!

Retracting them along with his Angel form, Izuku dodged the blast by jumping back. He fell on his butt and the impact made him drop the sword out of his hands. Abaddon scoffed and grabbed Geri's neck as he tried to scratch the Demon. "Down boy." She commanded, throwing him to the ground. Geri whimpered loudly. Izuku looked up and noticed the Hellhound on the ground "Geri! Hang in there boy!" Weakly, Geri whimpered and slowly started to open his eyes.

"So you changed into your human form to avoid your wings being sliced off," Abaddon said, tilting her head. Izuku flicked his eyes to the side and noticed his sword. Quickly lunging for it, he extended his arm to try and grab it, but Abaddon was quicker.

She held it in front of her horizontally and examined it. "Hmm. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. The guard is very detailed and the fuller compliments the texture amazingly. All in all, nice sword. Imma keep it." She announced, putting it on the ground.

"No!" Izuku yelled, he raised his hand to try and grab it, but Abaddon kicked him away and raised her hand. Looking back, Izuku saw a spike of rock aimed towards him so when he flies back, he'd get impaled. He closed his eyes. There was a whoosh of wind and a small chuckle.

"Wow, talk about cutting it close." Izuku opened his eyes "O-Ochaco!" She winked and set him on the ground. He smiled and kissed her cheek "glad to see you're okay." She chuckled, then set her eyes to Abaddon. "Looks like you're back. Yay." The Demon said sarcastically. Ochaco hissed "I feel like putting her in the ground. What do you say love?" Ochaco asked Izuku as her full Demon form appeared. Izuku smirked "I like that idea."

The trio battled. Izuku was mostly concerned about Ochaco. She seemed like she was in more pain than she was letting on. She panted and opened her hand, her sword forming. "Here I come."

Ochaco charges towards the opposing Demon, her sword gleaming in the sunlight, temporarily blinding Abaddon. With each swing, she unleashes powerful strikes, utilizing her agility and strength to keep her opponent on the defensive. Slashing again, she managed to cut Abaddon's cheek. Izuku smiled she's amazing! "Wow. You've gotten stronger." The Demon remarked, wiping the blood from her cheek.

Meanwhile, Izuku strategically moves around the chaos, carefully analyzing the situation. He swiftly concocts a potion. "Ochaco!" He yelled and it caused her to look at him "duck!" Ochaco bent over and Izuku hurled the potion at the enemy, causing Abaddon to scream in pain as the potion hits her and begins to melt her skin, causing a temporary disorientation and weakening her defenses. 

Abaddon yells in fury and retaliates, launching a barrage of dark energy blasts towards Izuku. Acting on instinct, he uses a potion to create a shield, deflecting the attacks elsewhere. Abaddon panted and looked around, then her eyes fell on Geri, lying helplessly on the ground.

She smirked, an idea forming in her head. "Die mutt!" "Geri!" They both yelled, as the Hellhound looks up and his ears fold back. Izuku throws a potion at Geri and it shields him from the blow, however, the protection disappeared and another blast that was sent after the first hit the defenseless canine. 

Witnessing Geri's pain, Ochaco's rage takes over, her emotions overwhelming her. She charges towards her enemy, eyes filled with fury. With a series of swift movements, she hits precise blows, causing Abaddon to become quickly overwhelmed by Ochaco's newfound strength.

Izuku sat and watched as his girlfriend became engulfed in rage. He hated seeing her like this. He reached out for her but he felt a hand on his. Looking up, he saw Serafina. "Don't. At this rate, you'll get hit by the crossfire and make it worse." She looked to the side, and Izuku noticed Geri on the ground, whimpering because of the wound on his side that the Seraph began healing. 

Izuku watched as Ochaco knocked Abaddon to the ground. Ochaco looked pissed. Her hair was flowing and her eyes were bright pink. Her armor looked like it got darker and her wings grew some spikes. She approached Abaddon with an expressionless face. The air crackles with energy as she raises her sword, ready to strike. Abaddon gets backed into a tree.

"L-Listen... A-All that stuff 'bout y-your sister and b-boyfriend... It was all um... A big m-misunderstanding! No hard feelings?" Ochaco tilted her head "you killed my mother. You killed Eri's father. They never watched Eri grow up. You took that away." She sighed "I have one request though..."

"Y-Yes?"

Ochaco snickered "say 'hello' to them for me."

The air got dark and the thawing snow slowed to a stop as her sword pointed to Abaddon. "Pmbzfxi xqqxzh: Prmboklsx."

A pink beam was shot at Abaddon. It hit her chest and the veins where the beam struck turned pink. "That's it?" Izuku whispered to Serafina, causing her to shake her head. "This is a move she learned from her mother. It's her most powerful attack. It's called.... Supernova." 

Just then, Abaddon began shrinking, no, that's not right. Izuku thought as he looked closer. Abaddon wasn't shrinking. Her body was collapsing in on itself.