Chapter 20: A Demon's Date

It's been about a year since Izuku and Ochaco first met. They've grown close to each other and the rest of the village, Izuku went back to his village on some days on his 'day trips' and Ochaco stayed in the village and kept her promise, teaching Izuku more and more about potions, nothing has changed.

That's a lie actually.

A few things have changed, for one, Ochaco calls him 'Deku', meaning 'you can do it'.  And another thing, they both declared themselves as a couple shortly after the month of August, three months after they met. 

Ochaco walked around the village with a smile, it was their one-year anniversary of the day Izuku saved her and Eri and he said he wanted to show her something important. She sat on the bench in the middle of the village as she watched the day go by. Eri and Kota were hanging out with Mrs. Smith and a baker, learning to make bread and other simple baked goods.

After a few minutes, she heard the sound of a horse running through the village. Standing up, she saw Izuku on his horse, running towards her with a smile. She slowly walked forward onto the path, expecting him to stop.

He didn't.

Instead, he leaned to the side and as the horse ran past, he grabbed her waist and pulled her up on the saddle and on his lap. "Whoa! Deku!" He winked and gently cracked the reins, the horse going faster as it ran out of the village. "I could have flown you know." "Yeah but where's the fun in that?" He asked her with a kiss on the cheek.

Just then, Geri and Freki appeared and ran alongside the horse as they nipped at each other, the noble steed nickering in delight. "So, where are we going?" She asked curiously, "over the hill," he answered her "I have some surprises for you."

It took them a few minutes to reach the destination, but before then, Izuku covered her eyes with his hands "it must be a big surprise if you're blindfolding me." She smiled as he lead her on the mountain. She heard him chuckle "keep your eyes closed for me."

She closed her eyes, felt his hands slip from her face, and heard him take some steps away. "Deku are you sure about this? Last time you surprised me on my birthday, I burned- sorry- demolished the cake you made." "I assure you love, it'll be fine."

After a few more seconds, he spoke "ready?" "Y-Yes." "Alright..... Open your eyes." Slowly, she opened her eyes and saw the scene in front of her. They were at the top of the hill, overlooking some fields. There was a small blossom tree on the left and underneath it were flowers and a picnic blanket with food on it, Izuku was standing behind the blanket.

"Happy One Year Anniversary Ochaco." As soon as he said that, he threw a potion into the air, creating fireworks. She put her hands over her mouth in awe "Deku! You didn't need to do this! You're so sweet!" She ran to him and kissed him "mhm, well, I am your boyfriend." Ochaco rolled her eyes and sat down on the blanket, folding her wings behind her and tucking her tail in front of her. Izuku went over and grabbed the basket and opened the lid, taking out some sandwiches and handing some to her. 

"These look so good!" She said, right before taking a bite out of one. Izuku chuckled and sat down, grabbing his sandwich and sitting down. Geri and Freki went and curled up under the tree along with the horse. 

They began to eat and talk. "So, how was your day? You looked pretty bored on the porch." Ochaco smiled "it was good, watching the villagers go about their daily business in peace is always something I enjoy. What about yours? You were gone for a while. Find any new creatures?" Izuku shrugged "it was good," he then smiled sweetly at her "but it's even better now that I'm talking to you."

Ochaco choked for a second as her face turned tomato red. "D-Deku! You always know how to make me blush... You're such a tease..." Ochaco covered her face in embarrassment. Izuku chuckled at her reaction "that's because you're the most beautiful person in the world to me. I always enjoy our time together." She smiled behind her hands "you're so sweet."

Izuku smiled, he scooted over to Ochaco and they cuddled together, her wings lying on the ground. "You're warm." He noted, his arms going around her waist. "I'm a Demon. Our body temperatures are naturally high." He smiled as they cuddled together. 

They stayed like that for a few minutes, until she heard his breath pick up and his fingers began fidgeting. "You alright?" She asked to him, getting his attention. He shook his head and sighed. "Ochaco, I haven't been honest with you. There... There's something that I need to tell you..." 

She turned her head as she backed away slightly, her hands being taken in his. "There's no easy way to say this... But I'm an A-"

"What in God's name?!"

Both teens looked to the side, they saw an Angel there. He looked like an adult with black hair. He wore a suit with a light brown trench coat. "A-An Angel?!" Ochaco yelled in shock. "A Demon?!" The Angel shrieked, pulling out an Holy Sword. 

Ochaco placed herself in front of Izuku and stretched out her arm "leave him out of this." She hissed, Geri and Freki running to her and nudging Izuku behind them. Ochaco stood up and summoned her Demon Blade, and held it in a defensive position.

"What is your name." The Angel questioned her "Ochaco." "Your Demonic name." "I am the Overlord Uravity. Pleasure." "I am Castiel. An Angel of the Lord." She took a deep breath and tucked away her Demonic Sword. "Listen. I don't want any violence. So how about this: Temporary truce. We talk it out, no one gets hurt. Deal?"

Castiel though for a moment. "Deal."