Chapter 32: A Demon's Capture

Ochaco was sitting against the tree. Her entire world was flipped upside down. He had tried to kill her and Eri the first day they met, her boyfriend was an Angel, Kota was his brother, and she might actually be pregnant. Most of her were thrilled. She achieved her dream of having a family with him, but she just wished he had told her sooner.

But some of her understood his reasoning. He was scared of what he'd think of her, and if he was supposed to keep an eye on her, she would be truer to herself if he was an 'unsuspecting human' rather than an Angel. 

She flicked her eyes up at him and noticed he was sitting across from her with his legs crossed and head down, awaiting her response. She took a deep breath. "Deku," he looked up at her "I'm disappointed that you lied to me and pretended to be someone you're not. It hurt me to know you weren't being honest with me."  He just nodded and took it in. "Worst of all, you kept it hidden from Eri. I just want you to know that she loves you. She sees you as a big brother and someone she can depend on if I'm not around. So you broke her trust as well."

She raised her hand and called him over with her finger. He slowly made his way to her and sat at arm's length from her with his wings around his arms like he was hugging himself. Ochaco took a deep breath and reached over and grabbed his hand "even though you did this, I still love you and understand your reasoning. Although it hurt me that you agreed to kill me if I ever did something to hurt the humans, I know you only agreed to stay with me. You are an amazing being. And I'm the luckiest girl to be with you."

She gently squeezed his hand and he smiled. "I'm sorry. For all of this." Ochaco smiled and used her other hand to stroke his cheek "I know. But right now we need to get outta here, I don't think those Angels are just gonna sit back and relax-"

There was a bright light over them and Ochaco suddenly found her wrists and her wings win cuffs so she couldn't move them and a muzzle was placed around her mouth. Now that's just cruel. Looking at Deku, she noticed he only had cuffs and was just as confused as her. Then, there was a woosh and they found themselves in a fancy courtroom. Ochaco was on the floor with her restraints, but her cuffs were attached to a chain that dug into the floor and prevented her from going very far. Izuku was just on a chair a little ways across from her and his cuffs were still on his wrists.

The courtroom was more of a Colosseum with spectators around the edges and a throne in front of the two. Around the throne were about half a dozen Seraphim. Ochaco was a little scared. There were six of the strongest Angels in front of her and they were all giving her nasty looks. 

Just then, there were four different creatures that had eyes all over their body. The first was like a lion, and the second was like a calf, and the third had a face of a man, and the fourth was like a flying eagle. They all emerged simultaneously and when they did, the Angels bowed slightly, and the creatures did the same.

Right after they got into some chairs, there was a loud fanfare of trumpet. Ochaco's heart was pounding in her chest until an Angel spoke up. "Rejoice, my brothers and sisters. For our Father has come." 

"Psst! Ochaco!" She looked at her boyfriend who nodded upward. Following his gaze, she noticed a bright light descending from the top of the Colosseum and onto the throne. When the light stopped, it turned into an elderly man that looked about 70 with pale skin and a long white robe. He had white hair that went to his shoulders and a beard that went about halfway down his neck.

The Angels began singing in their native language for a few minutes. Once they stopped the man raised his hands "my children. It graces my heart to see you all in good health and spirit." Ochaco blinked a few times "it was Him..." "What?" Deku said, looking at her. "The morning after we... Uh... Had sexy-fun-time, a bright light visited me in our room. I... I felt like it was just watching me. But at the same time, I felt... Peace."

The man spoke up once more "we are gathered here today to judge two souls. An Angel, and a Demon for their relationship and a broken promise made by the Angel." He looked at Castiel who appeared. "Castiel, would you kindly tell us from your perspective what transpired?"

"Of course, Father." Castiel cleared his throat before steeping onto a pedestal across from the two teens. "It was almost two years ago to this date. I was on patrol and there was a pink blast that radiated across the land. It had originated from a small village... About only a hundred or so occupants. I saw Deku and asked him to go patrol the area and to kill the source if it were a Demon. I thought he had done so. This was not the case sadly, and the next time I saw him, he was on a date with this Demon. It was then he revealed to me he had feelings for her and they had a relationship." 

Many gasps and whispers echoed among the Angels present and they all began to give dirty looks to Ochaco. One of the Angels stood up "has the Demon manipulated Deku? Perhaps she put a spell on him." Many others agreed and looked like they were about to attack her. "Unfortunately not." Castiel answered "he has a relationship with her out of his own free will." 

"Disgusting!"

"How repulsive!"

"The nerve!"

God lifted his hand and the room became silent. Just then, he floated down in front of Deku and began walking closer, only for Ochaco to throw a dagger that she hid in her wing right at God's feet. "You touch him and I'll lop your head off!"