Chapter 27: An Angel's Encounter

The duo took a nap for a solid hour. Izuku woke up first, only to find Serafina sitting at the edge of Ochaco's bed, petting Geri on the head while Freki was lying at her feet. "They're beautiful." Izuku sighed "why are you here?" Serafina looked at him and smiled "I came to help. I heard you're searching for Abaddon and Andrealphus on behalf of your lover, yes?" Izuku nodded and pulled Ochaco closer, glaring at the Seraph. After a moment, she smiled "I have no intention to harm her. I assure you." Izuku relaxed a bit. "You seem to have a soft spot for her and Eri. Why?" 

Serafina sighed and her expression saddened. "I knew Uriel. He was an amazing Angel and an even better friend. I often noticed his constant sneaking off and decided to follow him. He led me through many places until we arrived in Hell. Where he went to a small house. I looked inside and noticed that he had a Demon family. A young girl. She looked about nine or ten years old. But I noticed the older Demon, she was pregnant. From what I felt, it was Uriel's child. He looked so happy with them and I felt a moment of happiness for him. I believe I owe it to him to protect his daughters and avenge him by slaying Abaddon."

Izuku looked at Ochaco who was still sleeping "yeah. We'll find them. And kill them." Serafina smiled, walked closer to Ochaco, and placed her hand on the sleeping Demon's forehead. her hand started to glow and the Seraph smiled but after a few seconds, she retracted her hand quickly and stared at the girl for a moment, then cleared her throat and faced Izuku. "I've sped up the healing process. She will feel better very soon." He nodded "thank you." Izuku had taken notice of how quickly she had retracted her hand, but he pushed it to the back of his mind. She's probably uncomfortable around her.

 Izuku began to get out of bed, and Serafina exited the room. Much to his dismay, Ochaco awoke, rubbing her eyes. "Deku? Where are you going?" She asked with a yawn. He smiled. "I'm going out again today. Just... Concentrate on feeling better okay?" She nodded and smiled "be safe." Izuku smiled and quietly left the room.

--------

Izuku and Serafina were out in the blizzard, thanks to Serafina's Celestial Force, she was able to make the visibility almost perfect. "I sense them. They're nearby." Serafina announced, "you'll be frowned upon for doing this Serafina." She nodded "then so be it. They are putting humans in danger. They must be smited." Izuku nodded and took a deep breath, just then, a blast of ice and snow hurled towards them. Serafina raised her hand and cast a magical barrier to protect them. 

"Oh my, seems someone has called for help." They both looked forward and noticed Andrealphus with a teacup in his hand. He sipped it and sighed. "I knew you and your Demon friend were weak but I didn't expect you to call upon a Seraph to come help you." Looking behind the Ars Goetia, Izuku noticed Abaddon standing there with two long swords and she was wearing a leather vest.

"Oh, a Seraph. Such horrible taste in fashion." Abaddon sneered, holding one of her swords across her back shoulders. Serafina released the shield and looked down at Deku, who was flaring his wings. "I'll take care of the Ars Goetia, you must kill Abaddon."

Deku summoned his Holy Sword and flew into the air. Charging at Abaddon, he blasted some Celestial Force as a distraction, before slashing at her neck when she was in reach of his sword. Abaddon ducked and countered with one of her blades, but Deku flew back and kicked her wrist, that caused Abaddon to drop one of the swords.

Deku threw his blade at her and it sliced one of her arms. Abaddon screamed in pain and stomped on the ground. In a similar fashion to Overhaul, giant stone spikes came at Deku. As he tried to fly higher, one of the rocks grabbed his ankle and held him there. Deku gasped and looked down, seeing Abaddon run up to the base of the rock and jump up towards Deku, prepared to sing her sword.

Deku flapped his wings harder to try and break free. "It's no use little Angel!" She yelled. Deku was prepared to block. He heard a howl and looked down. Abaddon did the same and they saw Geri grabbing Abaddon's ankle and dragging her down. Geri bumped into Deku and broke him free from the rock. Deku swung his leg over and sat on Geri's back as he grew in size, about the same as a Mustang.

"Thanks." Deku said, causing Geri to bark. The Hellhound landed on the ground and growled at Abaddon who was staring to stand. "That fucking mut." She sneered. Grabbing the sword that was kicked away before and wiping some sweat from her cheek. "Must admit, didn't think you'd be an Angel. Oh well. But where is your girlfriend? Finally kick the bucket eh? 'Bout time she died. That bitch was getting really annoy-" "Shut up!" Deku yelled at her.

Deku's blood was boiling. How dare she talk about Ochaco like that! "you have no right to talk to badmouth her!"  Abaddon looked at him shocked. "Oh. So you do care about her." Geri growled louder. 

"I thought you Angels enjoyed putting us Demons in unimaginable pain." She scoffed, "no matter. I'll kill you, kill the girl, and then take Eri. Easy peasy taco breezy!"

Deku looked over at Serafina and she had restrained Andrealphus who was whining like a child. She then raised her arm and her three pairs of wings flared open suddenly and the Ars Goetia shut his beak and watched in horror as magic runes appeared on the Seraph. Deku then noticed that a portal appeared from underneath Andrealphus and swallowed him up and closed right as soon as he was out of sight.

Abaddon roared in anger and blasted a beam of fire at Deku. Geri jumped to the side, avoiding the blast from Abaddon. "Abaddon!" Deku yelled, his eyes glowing bright green. "I'll kill you! This I swear!"