Chapter 19: An Angel's Rescue

Izuku made his way towards the house that Ochaco was in. He opened the front door and noticed the number of books on one wall. It looked like a small library. As he approached, he noticed that the books were about the different creatures in the different realms, Heaven, Hell, and Earth.

Hunters? He thought, looking around. He ventured deeper into the house. He noticed that there were different weapons hung on the walls and were labeled. He approached one.

"Machete. Good for killing: Vampires, Ghouls, and Demons. (Beheadment)"

Izuku took a step back "that's comforting." The boy then looked back to the door, it had markings all around them "warding, they've been doing their research." When he got to the door, he opened it and noticed there were many people inside. Including Ochaco who was in her Demon form.

The rest snapped their heads toward him "what are you doing here?! Go! Get out! It's not safe!" One of them shouted, Izuku looked around, this looks like an interrogation room. Izuku's eyes landed on Ochaco who seemed upset. He then looked at the others "are you guys alright?" "Dude! Did you not hear the part where it's not safe?! Get out of here while you still can! She's a Demon!" The boy grabbed a small dagger and threw it at Ochaco's head, which she just tilted to the other side with a yawn.

"YOU MISSED!" A blonde screamed, "oh like you could do better!" Ochaco said teasingly. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" The blonde snapped, grabbing a machete and rushing towards her. Ochaco just pivoted on her foot and got out of the way of his swing, but he aimed to punch her instead. She caught his fist and sighed "please stop this, I'm tired and I want to go to bed."

"YOU CAN REST WHEN YOU'RE SIX FEET UNDER!"

Ochaco groaned and looked at the girl "he always like this?" She nodded hesitantly "damn, I'm surprised you haven't gone deaf." Ochaco stated, rubbing her ear. She pushed the blonde away and walked towards Izuku "so, what brings you here?" "I uh... Came to rescue you?" She smiled sweetly "aw, thanks." Izuku felt his chest tighten. 

She's so cute!

"A-Anyways, we need to get going back to the cabin, Eri-"

"Now hold on just a moment!" They all looked at the boy with red hair. "Why isn't she attacking you? And why are you so friendly with her? She's a Demon! She's supposed to be evil! Crude! Horrid! Ugly!" 

"Hey!" Ochaco snapped back, preparing to walk towards him but Izuku stopped her. 

"You're wrong about her, she isn't like that. Not all Demons are bad, especially her. And I know that if you all were to get to know her, you'd find she's the kindest, most trusting, funniest, generous, most hospital, considerate, compassionate, brave, smart, and one of the prettiest girls I've ever met. Ever since I met her she's been nothing but kind to me, and it's like she's an Angel disguised as a Demon." He chuckled, knowing that he himself was an Angel disguised as a human.

Izuku looked at Ochaco and grabbed her hand, "so, we'd better get going. We need to rest before the journey back to our village tomorrow." As Izuku started to leave, dragon Ochaco behind him, he heard someone yell stop. They turned around and looked at the one who spoke "yes?" "Can you at least tell us one thing?" "Uh.. Sure?" 

"That dog that the Demon was riding... It's not going to come back and eat us... Will it?" 

Ochaco snickered "no, my Hellhounds are very well trained, you won't be eaten." She looked up at the green haired boy, "well then. Shall we get going?" The group followed the dup out of the house and noticed Ochaco whistle, then Freki come out form the ground. "Hey boy... How are you?" Freki barked and knelt down, allowing Izuku and Ochaco to climb on.

"I bid you all.... Adieu."

------

Izuku led Ochaco into the small room where he and Kota were staying. When they got inside, they noticed Geri lying on his side and both Kota and Eri were lying on Geri's stomach, asleep. "Aww, they look so cute~" Ochaco cooed, putting her hands together. Izuku chuckled "they must've fallen asleep." Grabbing a nearby blanket, he gently placed it on the kids and crept away, "they're asleep on the fold-out couch, that means we have the beds to ourselves... I kind want to put them on the bed but they look so peaceful!"

Izuku turned to Ochaco "we should get something to eat then get to bed, we have a long journey ahead of us tomorrow, an besides, we've had a long day."

Nodding agreeingly, Ochaco summoned some bread and jam and made some slices for them. Izuku looked at the Demon, but then he wondered why they needed to be locked up. They seem so nice, well, Ochaco and Eri to say the least. Maybe when I go back to Heaven I'll ask Father. He thought wistfully, with a smile. 

------

Izuku was on a horse that was pulling a carriage. Ochaco was around, talking to some of the people traveling as Geri and Freki did frequent patrols around the traveling village. Eri and Kota were at the back of his carriage, playing some hand games like Patty-Cake, Double-O-Seven, Chopsticks and other things to pass the time.

He hummed a tune to himself, before feeling a weight shift on his seat, "who knew horse butts were so big?" He looked to his side and saw Ochaco, "Geri and Freki are the same way you know." She smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder, careful not to poke him with her horns. She yawned "tired?" He asked. Ochaco just hummed in response and nuzzled closer. "You're warm." She noted, closing her eyes in content. "Maybe it's the summer sun that you're feeling."

She just sighed. Just then, they heard the rumble of a hungry stomach. Izuku looked back at his brother. "Mmmgn. Deku I'm hungry." Izuku whipped his head back in worry, but Kota didn't understand Izuku's concern.

"Deku?" Ochaco repeated, looking up at him. "I-It's a nickname!" He squeaked, clutching the reins of the horse tighter. The Demon smiled "you know what? 'Deku' has a 'you can do it' kind of vibe, and I think it sounds kind of cute."

"Then Deku it is."