Chapter 17: An Angel's Worry

Izuku was in his room at the inn with Kota, who was in his pajamas and lying on Izuku's bed. "Big brother?" "Yeah?" Izuku answered, from the small kitchen in the room as he was washing some dishes. "Is this village even real? Or did you convince our Brothers and Sisters to form it and its people?"

Izuku sighed. "This village is real yes and so are the people. Thankfully, I was able to convince them to let the citizens from Ochaco's village be sheltered here. But I altered their memories to if anyone asks them how they know me, it's like an automatic response for them."

Izuku sighed and dried his hands before going to Kota and sitting next to him "I know that it's against Angel code to put false memories in the minds of people, but it was for the sake of the people."

Kota nodded "are you ever going to come back to Heaven? Or are you going to stay here forever?" "No no, Kota... I won't stay here forever. You're my brother, I won't leave you. However, I must make sure that Ochaco doesn't do anything bad." Kota raised an eyebrow "it's not like that!" Kota raised his other eyebrow "Kota!"

"Yeah. Sure. Okay. I believe you."

Kota flapped his wings and flew to the other side of the room, landing on the floor and grabbing some bread and butter. "Come on bro, I've seen the way you look at her. You like her and that's fact."

"W-What? I- I don't- You're being ridiculous!"

Kota grabbed a butter knife and the butter and began spreading the knife on the butter and then on the bread "Deku, it's obvious. Painfully obvious." Izuku sighed "if Castiel could see you now... First, you fail to kill a Demon, your entire job; then you discover a Hybrid and fail to kill her too; then you let them both live and ever since you met her you've fallen hard. Like, really hard. Now that your brother is back you need to make a choice: Return to Heaven with your brother or stay here with the girl you love."

Kota finished spreading the butter and grabbed the buttered bread to his mouth and took a bite "but hey, you've got a plan right? Convince me and all the Angels to allow the sisters to live and maybe you can finally find your peace." Kota chewed and swallowed before facing his brother "do I have it right?"

Izuku nodded. "Yeah. Pretty much." Izuku wasn't going to deny it. He knew it was love the first time he saw her. He wanted to change Heaven's mind about Demons, or at least Ochaco and Eri. Izuku smiled when he saw Kota come near him "I'm not the only one you know." Kota looked up at his brother "I know you have feelings for Eri, I saw the look in your eyes when you saw her."

Kota pouted "I'm supposed to be asking the questions here." Izuku chuckled and wrapped his arm around his brother "but honestly, Kota, I would choose you over the world. You're my brother and I love you." Kota nodded but his head shot up.

"Someone's coming."

The brothers eyed the door carefully. Suddenly, the sound of light footsteps became very clear. Izuku stood up and tiptoed to the door. Right as he reached for the knob, there was a knock on the other side. Izuku gripped the knob and twisted it and the door slowly opened.

"Eri? What are you doing here?" Izuku asked, seeing the silver haired girl in front of him. Eri had a small white dress on and pink shoes, in her arms, she held a small stuffed bear. "I-I'm worried." She answered, looking at the floor "why? Is everything alright?" 

"Ochaco isn't back yet."

Izuku picked up Eri and brought her inside "what about Tsu? Where is she?" "She was sleeping... But I snuck out because I got worried." Izuku shut the door and he looked at his brother "where was she when you left?" "She was patrolling the village. But she's not back."

Izuku looked at Kota and he rolled his eyes "I'll look after Eri, just don't be long." Izuku placed Eri next to Kota "look after each other, I'll be back soon with your sister alright?" He said, looking at both of them. Eri looked at Kota as she squeezed her bear. "Don't worry, if anyone can find your sister it's Deku."

"Deku?" Eri questioned, looking at Kota "i-it's a nickname!" Izuku squeaked out, grabbing his bag. Eri leaned on Kota "please bring Ochaco back. I'm really worried." Izuku smiled and he walked back towards them, kneeling down. "There's something I always tell my family when I leave for a mission. We call it: The Irish Blessing. Do you want to hear it?" Eri nodded.

"May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face. May the rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, may a friend be always near."

Izuku smiled and stood up, walking towards the door, "I'll be back before you know it."

----

Izuku stood in the center of town, next to the fountain. Where could she be?  Izuku looked around "was she taken?" Izuku took a deep breath and his eyes began to glow bright green. He was now able to see through houses and the heat signatures of the bodies.

Then he saw her.

She was surrounded by people and she was in her Demon from. Found you. He began walking towards her. Don't worry Ochaco. I'm coming.