Chapter 18: A Demon's Interrogation

"I'm telling you! She's a witch!" 

"Last I checked, witches don't ride on the backs of giant dogs!"

"Yeah! So she's a Valkyrie!"

"One, Valkyries ride pegasi... Not dogs. And they don't live around here!"

"SHUT YOUR ASSES UP BEFORE I WHOP YOU ALL TO THE MOON!"

"Geez... Chill out, dude..."

Ochaco heard many different voices coming from around her. She was sitting on a chair and her hands were tied behind her back and her legs were strapped to the legs of the chair. She slowly raised her head and opened her eyes.

"Shh! She's waking up!" Ochaco looked around and saw about five people around her. There was a girl across from her with unusual pink hair, the other had black hair and he was next to a boy with yellow hair with a black streak, the other one had red spiky hair and red eyes and he was next to a blonde with red eyes. They all wore black suits.

"Who-... Who are you?"

"We'll be asking the questions here." The red-haired boy said. "So if you want to get out of this unscathed, you better do as we say and answer us truthfully." Ochaco sat up all the way "well, this is a first for me being kidnapped. Do you guys have some water? I'm a little thirsty."

"SHUT UP ROUND FACE!" Ochaco whipped her head to the blonde "I have a name you know. And if you guys are going to spend the time to kidnap someone... You should at least know their name." Ochaco sighed "alright then, what's your name?" The pink-haired girl asked, "I'm Ochaco, nice to meet you all." The girl smiled "what a pretty name! My name is-" 

"SHHH! Don't tell the prisoner your name!" The boy with red hair said, interrupting the girl. "Now, we have various torture methods to get you to talk. Some of them aren't too pleasing. So you better do as we say you Valkyrie!" "Dude! She's not a Valkyrie!" The boy with yellow and black hair argued.

Ochaco snorted. "What's so funny cheeks?!" The blonde snapped at her. "Nothing!" She said with a sly smile. The blonde scoffed and grabbed a knife and held it in front of her arm "this here is a sliver knife... And unless you don't want the blade to penetrate your skin, answer me this truthfully: What are you doing here?"

"Well, my village was under a threat so my friend moved the civilians here." "Wrong answer." The boy cut her and she began to bleed. Ochaco looked at the blood, then the boy "well that was rude. And silver blades don't work on me." 

The blonde whipped his head back to the red-haired boy "Shitty Hair! You said that would work!" "I said if she was a Werewolf it would work!" Ochaco snickered again and began to laugh uncontrollably. "SHUT UP ROUND FACE!"

Ochaco calmed down "oh I'm sorry. It's just, considering your approach thus far, you've had me tied up here for what, hours? And you haven't even confirmed what exactly I am."

"Well, what are you?"

"I'm a Capricorn."

The boys with the yellow and black hair laughed and the girl with the pink hair snickered. Ochaco looked at the blonde and smiled, "for kidnappers, you guys haven't done your research." "We aren't kidnappers!" The black haired boy defended, crossing his arms "really? Then what are you?" "We're Hunters, we kill the things that go bump in the night. Werewolves, Vampires, Goblins, Ogres... You name it, we've killed it."

"Really?" She asked, unamused and not convinced.

"I SAID SHUT UP!" The blonde went to punch her cheek, but her face became serious and she broke free from her restraints and caught his fist in her palm right before it hit her. Everyone stopped laughing and looked at her as she stood up, breaking her restraints with ease.

"Thank you for this entertainment, but, I'll be going now. I have a sister waiting for me."

Ochaco let go of his fist as she began walking towards the door. She was surprised to find it slightly open. "Farewell." Ochaco reached for the doorknob and as she began to pull it, she heard someone yell 'stop', but it was too late. A bucket of water that was placed on the top of the door fell on her, and it drenched her.

Ochaco fell to the floor and screamed in agony, the smell of burning flesh filled the room. "What the hell happened?" The red-haired boy yelled, running to the brunette and taking the bucket off her, and throwing it to the side. "Kirishima wait! That was Holy Water!" 

"DID YOU JUST USE OUR HOLY WATER FOR A STUPID PRANK?!"

"Yes!" The boy with black hair said "and we used the silver blade on her so that cuts out Vampires and Werewolves. The only beings that are burned by Holy Water are Vampires, Werewolves... And Demons!"

Ochaco slowly sat up from the floor and panted, some of the skin on her face, shoulder, and arms being burned. "O-Ouch... T-That hurt. Man... Holy Water sucks." She panted, struggling to stand. "Quick! Line all the exits with salt! Keep her in place!" The one with red hair commanded, throwing bags of salt to the others and they got to work.

Ochaco watched as all of her exits became inaccessible. Salt is like a barrier for Demons, it won't hurt them on contact but it would cage them. She panted "well if we're going to be here for a while, shall we introduce ourselves?" 

The girl with pink hair knelt, behind the salt barrier. "Name's Mina Ashido, that over there is Ejiro Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, Hanta Sero, and the blonde guy is Katsuki Bakugo." Ochaco smiled and waved sluggishly "nice to m-meet you. Now can you p-please remove the sa-alt barrier?"

"No can do Round Face, we gotta kill you." "Said everyone ever." She said, rolling her eyes. Ochaco stood up and stretched, before giving a side-eye to the blonde, her wounds healing "listen. You have no idea who you're up against, so I suggest you remove the barrier and let me go before you piss me off."

"And you have no idea who you're up against-"

"The only reason you're acting so cocky right now is because you're protected by this barrier so I can't reach you. However," Ochaco raised her hand and snapped her fingers. The floor rumbled, then cracked around her, the salt line breaking and allowed Ochaco to walk through.

The humans took a few steps back and they suddenly didn't seem so confident. "J-just what the H-Hell a-are you?!" The Yellow haired boy asked, Ochaco smiled "You said earlier that if I named something, you've killed it before. Correct?" They nodded "well, have you killed a Demon Overlord?" She questioned, her eyes glowing pink.