Chapter 15: An Angel's Witness

Izuku looked carefully at the Demon. He noticed that the Demon was considerably tall, with short brown hair, a green coat with purple feathers, a black suit underneath, and a white tie. The Demon also had a mask that was red but lined with gold.

"Whose your friend?" The Demon asked, looking at Ochaco but gesturing to Izuku. "He's none of your business. Your beef is with me." "Who is that?" Izuku asked hesitantly, standing beside Ochaco. "That's Overhaul. One of Abaddon's lackeys. He's the one she sent to get Eri."

"Aw, I'm thrilled that you remembered my name. However, I'm going to be taking Eri now." "Like Hell that's gonna happen. You can go crawl back of the hole you came out of for all I care." Overhaul tilted his head to the side and looked at Izuku "that's no way to treat your superior."

"That only counts in ranks in Hell and you know I'm stronger than you right? And besides, in case your blind ass hasn't noticed... This ain't Hell." She spat back, motioning to the environment around them. "That doesn't matter, I'll still kill you and take your sister back to Abaddon."

"Don't get too cocky." She said, stepping forward "guess we'll have to see."

Ochaco did a lunge, and then fired herself forward and at the same time, swung her sword right to Overhaul's neck, but he ducked and aimed a punch for her gut, but she flapped her wings out of the way.

Izuku stood there, frozen, he never saw Demons fight before and already, the fight was intense. But he knew she wasn't going all out because he was there. After all, she believed he is a human. Izuku felt a tug on his leg. He looked down and saw Freki pulling his shorts with his teeth. "No, I need to stay in case she needs something."

Freki kept pulling. Izuku sighed and knelt. "I'll be fine." Izuku looked back up and saw Ochaco in the air flying. Ochaco landed on the ground and raised her sword to be level with Overhaul's heart, and it looked like some clones of the swords appeared and launched themselves at him. Overhaul raised his arm and multiple stone spikes shielded him.

"Your attacks are getting sloppy Uravity." 

"You're getting old Overhaul."

Overhaul slapped the ground and many spikes came out of the ground and rushed toward Ochaco, but changed direction to Izuku. He gasped and jumped up, grabbing a tree branch and pulling himself up and, avoiding the spike. 

"Ah, it seems you care for the boy." Ochaco smiled devilishly "so you're going to attack a defenseless human? Isn't that just cowardice? Are you so weak that you resort to defeating people less powerful than you?" Overhaul snapped his fingers and two golems made from rock and dirt came up from the ground and ran toward Izuku.

Geri and Freki then growled and grew in size and began brawling with the golems. "I must admit, your Hellhounds have grown in strength." "You expect me to show you mercy just because you complimented my companions?" She asked, unamused as she launched a fireball at him. Overhaul was hit in the shoulder.

Ochaco dove to him and raised her fist and punched his chest. Overhaul slammed into the ground, creating a crater. Ochaco prepared to punch him again, but Overhaul kicked her away, her flying back to Izuku and hitting the tree. 

Izuku ran to her and helped her up "Izuku leave, you'll be safer that way." "No way!" Ochaco smiled to atm and put her hand to his cheek "your spunk is admirable, but I don't want you to get hurt and besides, you might get scared if you saw what I truly was. Please stay hidden until I deal with Overhaul." Izuku leaned into her touch and smiled. "Sorry, I'll still give you support." "You idiot." She said with a smile.

Ochaco looked back at Overhaul who was still reeling from her attack. "Are you going to stop holding back Uravity or are you finally going to reveal your true self to that boy?" "Uravity?" Izuku repeated "my Demon Overlord name." She stated, pulling away from him and snapping her fingers. Her sword then burst into pink flames.

"You don't deserve the title of 'Overlord'." Overhaul spat back, sending more spikes towards her. Ochaco slashed her sword and a line of pink shot out and sliced the rock spikes in half. "And why is that?" She asked, from right behind Overhaul.

Wait.. When did she get there? Wasn't she right next to me?

Overhaul jumped back and tried to attack, but Ochaco swung her sword and cut off his arm. She then kicked his gut into the ground. "You've gotten weak. Last time we fought you were much stronger. Or is it because Abaddon isn't nearby that you feel powerless?"

Overhaul then summoned his own black sword and they began fighting. Izuku could only watch. He never felt so helpless. Demons are strong he thought, falling to his knees. He felt powerless. He couldn't do anything. Overhaul yelled and swung his sword towards Ochaco, but she blocked it with hers and it created a crater in the ground along with a powerful shockwave.

Izuku looked at Geri and Freki who demolished the rock golems and shielded him. "you both alright?" He asked them. The Hellhounds shook and wagged their tails.

"You shame your mother's name by holding back on me!" Overhaul screeched, launching rocks at her.

"My mother wants me to protect Eri. But since you honor her legacy so much, you'll have the pleasure of dying by one of her spells." She said, flying into the air.

Ochaco raised her sword, her eyes turning bright pink and the same blossom pattern was shown on her exposed skin. It's just like the time in the infirmary. Izuku awed, looking closely at her. 

"F zxpq qeb pmbii tefze exp kl kxjb."

Just then, her eyes were pure pink and her sword turned pink as well.

"Jv jlqebo'p dfcq tfqe tefze peb obfdkba, bzifmpb jv ebxoq tfqe ofdeqcri mltbo."

A giant purple butterfly appeared at the tip of her sword as she pointed it at Overhaul. But the butterfly, instead of a body, it was a skull.

"Pqxka ybclob jb xka zltbo."

The butterfly launched itself at Overhaul as he tried to escape, but as soon as the butterfly passed through him, he disintegrated. The butterfly let out a terrifying screech that made Izuku cover his ears as it flew off into the a nearby mountain, as soon as it hit it, the butterfly flew into the mountain and carved a silhouette of the spell as it flew into the sky.

Ochaco's sword disappeared and her Demonic armor along with it. She flew back to Izuku with a smile. "He's dead, we don't need to worry anymore. It's now safe for the villagers to come back to the village, tell your village that I am grateful for their help."

No wonder Father keeps them locked in Hell... They are just too strong!