Chapter 13: An Angel's Brother

Izuku ran out of the house, he had to get to the crash site. "Izuku!" He looked back and saw Eri and Ochaco riding Freki, who grew to the size of a horse. Just then, looked to his side and saw Geri about the same size as Freki "get on!" She yelled, and Izuku complied. He jumped on Geri and the Hellhounds ran towards the crash site. 

The others asked, catching up to the boys "how'd you know it was an Angel?" "I've seen it once before. That happens when Angels fall to Earth unexpectedly or get kicked out of Heaven." Just then, they arrived. It was a small crater with something smoking in the middle. Izuku looked back at Eri and Ochaco and held out his palm and indicated them to remain where they are.

"Geri, can you get me closer?" The Hellhound growled in agreement and jumped down, walking to the being in the middle. Izuku slowly dismounted Geri and approached. He saw a small boy with white wings and spiky black hair. He wore a plain white shirt and shorts, accompanied by red shoes and a matching red hat with yellow spikes on the front.

Izuku knelt down and gently picked up the small Angel "he's alive, but he's out cold and has some scratches." Geri knelt and Izuku jumped on, holding the boy. Geri jumped out of the crater and they walked back to Ochaco's house.

Izuku held the Angle in his arms and gently stroked his head, he'll be okay. 

Arriving at the Demon's house, Izuku, Eri and Ochaco dismounted and the Hellhounds shrunk back to their regular size. Eri held open the door as Izuku walked through with the boy in his arms. "Is he alright?" Ochaco asked, feeling the black-haired boy's head for a fever. "No broken bones as far as I can tell, but he's still out." "Put him on the couch, I'll make some tea ready. Eri?" She called out, "yeah?" "Why don't you get changed? You're still in your pajamas."

Izuku sat on the couch and grabbed a blanket, covering the Angel with it as Ochaco summoned her tail and began to make tea. Right then, the Angel opened his eyes and looked around, then right at Izuku. "D-Deku?" He whispered. "Hey, you alright." The Angel nodded and hugged Izuku "I was so worried about you! You didn't come back and mom got really worried! So I went looking for you."

"You didn't need too." Izuku said softly, breaking the hug. "And right now, I'm Izuku." "Alright, can you tell me why my big brother left for almost two days without warning?" "I know I know and I'm sorry, it's just that something came up and I need to stay." 

"What happened?"

 Right then, they heard footsteps "oh, is he awake? How is he?" Ochaco asked, her eyes were pink and the teapot was floating to her side with a cup behind it. Her tail was under the teapot and had a small pink flame under it, keeping the tea warm. 

The small Angel let out a small shrill and launched a fireball at Ochaco, she grabbed it in her hand and sighed, crushing it. "IT'S A DEMON!!" He yelled, hiding behind Izuku. Ochaco squealed and put the teapot on her table after pouring the tea in a cup. She then made her tail disappear and slowly approached the boy.

"Hey, it's alright. I won't hurt you." She knelt down and held out her hand "my name is Ochaco, what's yours?" Izuku looked back at his brother and nodded.

"I-I'm K-Kota..."

Ochaco pulled back her hand "nice to meet you Kota. Now what brings you down to Earth?" "I-I was l-looking f-for.." Kota whimpered and hugged Izuku "is someone lost? Is that why you came down here?" Kota nodded "who is lost?" "M-My b-brother... He was suppos-sed to b-be back t-two days ag-go." "I'm sorry to hear that, but if you want, I can help you look for him."

Kota slowly came out in the open and looked at Ochaco's now brown eyes. "Here, tea?" She asked, gently floating it to him. "No, there is no poison in it." Kota slowly extended his hand and grabbed the handle of the cup and smelled it, eyeing Ochaco.

"Ochaco? Is everything alright?" Izuku looked back "Eri, don't you look nice." Ochaco said, greeting her sister with a hug. Eri wore a simple light gray dress and bright pink shoes. Her hair was in a pony tail attached at the back. "Eri, this is Kota, Kota this is Eri, she's my sister." Eri waved at Kota who waved back, "why do I feel such a strange energy from her?" Kota whispered to his brother, "she's half Angel half Demon." He answered back.

Kota eyed Eri suspiciously, "she doesn't look half Demon..." Kota then looked at his brother then at Ochaco. "I can see you're uncomfortable around me Kota, so I'll take Eri into the village and deliver the onions and then maybe everything would be sorted by then?" Ochaco held Eri's hand and snapped her fingers, the onions going into a basket and floating to Ochaco "can you make sure Kota heals properly?" Izuku nodded as they left.

"OW!" Izuku yelled, Kota punching his side "why didn't you do something!?" Kota yelled, "there was no need, Ochaco and her sister are very nice and they won't hurt anyone. I've seen it multiple times. She treats everyone with such kindness and empathy. And all the humans in this village knows she's a Demon, and they're okay with it. And besides, I got Serafina's approval to keep an eye on her for the time being."

"What about Castiel?"

"I don't know if he knows what's going on yet, but Kota, how did you get here? What happened?" Kota looked away nervously, "I went looking for you. But I was pushed and I fell down here. I didn't mean too. But I'm glad I found you." Izuku pat Kota's head, "do you want me to bring you back up to Heaven?"

"I can't leave my brother alone with a Demon and Hybrid!" Izuku sighed "and beside, even if you can beat her in a fight, I don-" "I can't actually."

"What do you mean?" Kota asked, astonished. "Even if I was just promoted to Archangel, I'm still learning. Right now, if Ochaco wanted to, she could annihilate me without breaking a sweat. The reason why she didn't go all out before was because she was afraid she could endanger the villagers here." "So... You can't beat her." "No, I can't." Izuku answered, shaking his head. "Maybe when I'm more experienced I could, but right now I don't come close. She's way stronger than she looks. Even when she gave up her Soul, she was still able to catch me off guard."

Kota looked at the tea and sipped it. "So you're staying here to keep an eye on her and her sister?" "Yes, and honestly, it's really fun hanging out with humans, I'm learning so much more than I would have sitting on a cloud." Kota smiled "then I'll stay too, someone needs to make sure you don't get into trouble again."

"You're the best bro."