Chapter 7: An Angel's Visitation

"T-That won't be necessary..." Izuku tried to reason, but Ochaco was shaking her head "I insist. And besides, it'll be safer this way." "But wouldn't the hound attack me?" He asked and she chuckled "Hellhounds don't randomly attack people. Those rumors aren't true." She said, waving her hands, and then continued "think of them as regular house pets that do what they're told. But even then they can cause some mischief." She added with a chuckle. "But all in all, no, they won't hurt you."

The door opened and Ochaco snapped her fingers, Freki emerging from the ground with his tail wagging. "Xzzljmxkv Fwrhr ql qeb lkflk mxqze xka jxhb prob eb dbqp yxzh pxcibv." The dog barked and turned around, looking at Izuku "Freki will show you the way." Izuku looked at the hound who was wagging his tail. "Alright, see you all soon."

Izuku walked out the door with the basked in hand, slowly followed by Freki who was sniffing the ground and the air. Hard to believe an Angel is traveling with a Hellhound. If Castiel saw me I'd never hear the end of it from him... Or the others...

Freki looked at Izuku and barked, getting his attention. Izuku looked at the black hound and knelt down "what is it?" Freki barked and began walking farther, Izuku following. Freki stopped him at a small river that was in the middle of a valley, but the river poured into a small bank with many fish in it.

"Oh, wow this is beautiful. Are the onions nearby though?" Freki nodded and sniffed the ground, then began walking with his nose still near the soil. Izuku followed close behind until Freki stopped and barked, looking at some plants. "These it?" "Arf arf!" 

Izuku knelt on the ground and began carefully picking the onions from the ground, then inspecting them before placing them neatly in the basket. Izuku didn't know how many onions he needed, but when he remembered how Ochaco didn't have any, he began picking more onions for her and maybe some of the villagers if they wanted any.

Just then, he felt a small shiver. An Angel? He wondered as he snapped his head upwards and looked around. There was nothing. The only beings around were him and Freki. The hound looked at Izuku and whimpered, resting his head on his arm and looking up at Izuku, causing him to pat Freki's head. "Don't worry, everything's fine."

Izuku looked at the sky and noticed the setting sun. "We'd better get going back, it's getting dark." Freki let out a small bark and began leading Izuku back to Ochaco's house.

-----

"We're back!"

"Izuku, welcome."

"Izuuuukuuu!" Eri yelled,  jumping on Izuku as Freki went back into the soil outside, Izuku closing the door right after. "Hey, I got some onions. The dish might take a bit to make but it'll be ready before bedtime." Izuku stated as he began walking towards the kitchen and placing the onions on the counter.

"I'll set the table, Eri, would you mind going to wash up?" Ochaco asked, going to the cupboard and grabbing some plates in her hands. Eri nodded and ran back to her room, while Izuku began cutting some onions and the rest of the food.

After a while, Izuku smiled "it's ready!" He shouted, getting the attention of the girls who were in the living room. They both went to the table and sat down, while Izuku was placing the food on their plates "alright, dig in." Ochaco smiled at the food "thank you for the meal!"

As they all began eating, Izuku noticed the absolute face of bliss Ochaco had, do Demons always eat bad food? He actually decided to voice his thoughts. "Do you like the food?" He asked her, Ochaco looked at him and nodded. She finished swallowing her food and wiped her mouth with the napkin "yes, it's really good! What do you call this?" 

"Katsudon."

Ochaco smiled "it's really good. The food in Hell is pretty spicy, and sometimes bland, but this is honestly.... Just amazing! It's like it came from the Heavens!" She said with a small laugh. Izuku just chuckled and smiled "y-yeah... A-Anyways, I'd better get going to the inn, I'll see you both tomorrow."

Izuku said as he stood up and walked to the door "alright, feel free to stop by anytime!" Ochaco shouted "byeeeee!!!" Eri yelled, waving frantically at Izuku who just let out a chuckle and walked out the door, closing it behind him.

------

"And this is your room." "Thanks you Tsu, I can't thank you enough for this." She smiled "it's alright, but if you need anything, just ring that bell over there and I'll come over." As soon as Tsu left the room and walked down the hall, Izuku's smiling expression became a stern one.

"How long have you been watching me.... Serafina?"

Izuku turned around into the room and saw a Angel there, with shoulder length curly brown hair and small brown eyes, the Angel's halo was a simple ring around her head, but she had small jewels in it, she wore a simple white dress but it had a golden sash around the waist and it flowed behind her like a cape.

Unlike other Angels, Serafina is a Seraph, or Seraphim for plural. The Seraphim  are Angels with three pairs of wings and guardian to God's throne. They were the strongest of the Angels.

The power hierarchy went something like this:

- Seraphim
- Ophanim
- Virtues
- Archangels
- Angels
- Fallen Angels

"Castiel became worried when you didn't return after your mission." 

"So he sent a Seraph to come check on me?" Serafina nodded and sat on his bed, crossing her legs over each other and resting her hands on her lap "I was quite shocked when I saw you walking around with a Hellhound as if it was your companion." "I imagine anyone would be." He answered, walking towards the Seraph.

"Why are you here?" He asked her, looking suspicious. "I already told you: Castiel became worried when you didn't return after your mission." "Yes but why a Seraph? Why not anyone else?" "Deku, you saw the magnitude of the blast, he was worried something bad had happened to you and you would need my aid."

Izuku crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow "but that all leads to my main question for you." She said, unamused as her face became stern. "Deku. Why haven't you killed the Demon and her Hybrid sister?"

Izuku stopped she knew. "Ochaco and Eri haven't done anything wrong." "Yet." Serafina said to Izuku, her face not faltering once. "You know Demons are dangerous Deku. So why haven't you killed her?" 

"Ochaco is one of the nicest beings I've met! Ever since I've interacted with her in my disguise she's shown me nothing but compassion, restraint, kindness, trust... Everything we say Demon's don't have!" Serafina just blinked once "Eri is kind and curious, she loves playing and food. I have no reason to kill them if they didn't do anything wrong."

"Deku, you know what Lucifer-"

"Yes! Lucifer! Not them! We can't blame other Demons for what Lucifer did. It's not fair to them." Serafina smiled sadly "Castiel always said you were too kind-hearted to end someone." Izuku stopped and to his surprise, Serafina sighed "it's your duty to protect our Father's creations." 

"Wouldn't that include Demons as well?"

Serafina raised an eyebrow "just please, give Ochaco and Eri a chance." After a moment of silence, she spoke softly "very well, even though I am still not convinced that the Demon and the Hybrid are as good as you say they are... I shall let you continue to supervise Eri and Ochaco.... However, if they do something that could hurt the humans, you must end them where they stand. No questions asked."

".... Fine."