Chapter 34: A Demon's and An Angel's Epilogue

It's been three years. Ochaco thought, as she walked down the stone path to her and Izuku's house. The path was lined with flowers and since it was mid May, it helped them grow to their full potential. So much has changed. First of all, Izuku and I are proud parents with our son Toshi and we're expecting a baby girl in early November. She looked up at the sky, only to see Demons and Angels laughing and flying around. God allowed Demons to walk on Earth after proper screening of course. Demons don't like it but it's a step forward and they're finally free.

"Ocha!" Looking up, she saw Eri and Kota run up to her with a smile. "Hey, how are you both?" They both smiled "we're good! Deku brought us to the lake to go swimming! But Toshi was too scared to go in the water." Ochaco chuckled "that's nice." She replied, gently patting Eri's head. "Did you both have fun?" Kota shook his head and Eri nodded. "I got water up my nose." He said plainly, a sour tone in his voice. Ochaco sighed "it's alright, happens to the best of us."

Ochaco looked around while standing fully "do you know where they are now?" Kota pointed to the house, "big bro is putting him down for a nap. He got fussy at the lake." Ochaco sighed as Kota and Eri walked past her "we're going to Tsu's house for pie! Bye!"

The Demon began walking inside. "I'm home!" She whisper-yelled as she opened the door. Closing the door with her tail and taking off her shoes, she made her way to the nursery where she saw Deku putting Toshi in his crib.

"Hey," he whispered, looking back to her once his son was lying down. "How are you?" Coming closer, he kissed her cheek and closed the door as he lead them both out of the room. "Did you have a hard time putting him down for a nap?" Izuku shook his head "no, he went down without much of a hassle. But he missises you, he'll be extatic when he wakes up."

Ochaco smiled and leaned onto his shoulder as they walked towards the kitchen. "It's almost lunch. What are we going to make the others?" "Well, Kota and Eri left for pie, so I'm sure that's taken care of... Although I feel bad for Tsu constantly having them over..." "Nonsense!" She started, removing her head from his shoulder so she could look at him "Tsu loves having those two over. They're such a joy to have. And you know..." Ochaco paused, grinning a bit "I've heard that Kota's face gets red whenever he's near Eri."

Izuku gently nudged her shoulder "s-shut up." Once they arrived into the kitchen, Ochaco sat down at the table as Izuku began gathering some ingredients for lunch. "Any cravings today?" He asked, looking over his shoulder. Ochaco looked at her stomach "no... Actually. So let's just have some eggs and bacon." Izuku began to cook the food, and Ochaco was reading an unfinished book while sipping the tea she made.

The house was quiet, until Izuku broke the silence. "Hey... Ochaco are you happy?" She stopped drinking instantly and looked up at him concerningly. "What brought this up all of a sudden?" "Well... It's just.. Everything we've been through these past few years, we have Toshi, and Nanako on the way... But I'm talking about before that. When you thought I was human and everything. Knowing all that... Are you still happy?"

She smiled softly "of course. It hurts that you lied to me, but we've talked it out and we're much better now because of it. But what about you? Were you angry when I kept Toshi from you the first time?"

"Well, I understand that you weren't considering the possibility of pregnancy since you thought I was a human, but I would've preferred it if you talked it out with me beforehand."

Ochaco nodded "I understand. I know that sometimes we'd have secrets to keep from each other but that's part of the trust we share... Isn't it? Accepting that there are somethings that you won't know and moving on with it." He nodded "yeah."

A comfortable silence envelopped the room. They smiled at each other and to themselves. A knock at the door. "I got it." Ochaco said as she got up and walked towards the door. Grabbing the knob and turning it. "Castiel." She said, looking at the Angel in front of her. "Didn't expect you paying us a visit. Please, come in." Ochaco opened the door wider and allowed him to walk in.

"I hope you're doing well." Ochaco said, closing the door and following Castiel to the kitchen. "I am. Heaven's been stressed lately since they haven't fully accepted the new reality of Demons being allowed on Earth. Also, ever since the our species were allowed to intermingle, many of my closest and personal friends, as well as other Angels from all ranks have come forward about their secret relationships with Demons. Apparently, it is more common than we originally thought."

Izuku looked back as Castiel entered the kitchen "Castiel! Welcome. We weren't expecting guests. Please, have a seat and I'll cook up something." Castiel and Ochaco sat at the table. "How is Toshi doing?" She chuckled "he's fussy, but he eats and sleeps just fine." "That's good." The smell of bacons and eggs filled the kitchen. It was quiet and everyone made small talk occasionally. It was nice. 

Lunch came and went and the duo decided to grab Toshi and take a stroll down the village and greet the many people there. It's a miracle that Toshi was still asleep while they spoke to the villagers. Izuku gently grabbed Ochaco's hand and leaned down towards her ear and smirked.

"Hey Ochaco?"

"Yes love?"

"Did it burn when you came out of Hell? Because you're so hot."