𝟎𝟐.

excuse any mistakes..

SEMAIJAH

"What's taking Mayuko ass so long?" I asked. Ameili and I have been waiting for Mayuko to arrive so that we can begin sharing life updates for about thirty minutes, but the bitch has still not shown up.

"There she go right now. Don't mention nothing bout her being late she look mad already." Ameili said. I turned around to see Mayuko basically stomping  her way over to our table.

"Hey KoKo."

"Hi." She answered dryly sitting right beside Meili.

"That's fine because I ain't want nobody sitting next to me anyways, I like all this space." I stated.

"Girl shut up I just needed to sit my ass down I ain't had no thinking of who I was sitting beside and I'm late because Nas literally pissed me off."

"What happened?" Ameili asked.

"So y'all know how my mama ain't in town so I can't get her to watch Jordy right?" She asked and me and Meili nodded "So I asked Nas yesterday if he could watch Jordy while I go out to eat with y'all and he agreed so I go to drop Jordy off and he's not there I call him and he talm bout some he's an hour away and to leave Jordy with his girl."

"The fuck?" Ameili scrunched her face up.

"Exactly so I told him that his girlfriend isn't watching my baby, The fuck? I do not know her like that to be allowing her to be around my baby alone. He doesn't even know her like that, They've only been dating each other for two months so he got mad and started spazzing out on me because he had to leave wherever he was to hurry and come down here to watch Jordy from me." She rambled.

"He agreed to watch her so I don't see why he's mad that he actually has to watch her. Why you ain't just bring Jordy with you?"

"I need a break from that lil girl okay?" She held her hand up "And she would've been running around here and I do not have the time to be chasing after some lil hyper ass lil girl in public."

"Jordy ain't that bad." Ameili laughed quietly.

"Oh yes she is. Y'all should've saw the mess she made inside the kitchen the other day. Jordy lucky I'm against disciplining kids."

"Better than me because I'm quick to discipline." Ameili scoffed.

"That's why youn need no kids anyways, How have y'all been? I can't believe we really haven't seen each other in two whole weeks. That's the longest."

"I know right and I've been good. I really just been working and working. I wrote some new songs, I wish my life was interesting so I could have juicy ass life updates to tell y'all like Mayuko."

"Girl this stressful not interesting."

Before the waitress arrived, we spent the majority of the time catching up with one another, discussing the events of the previous two weeks and our plans for the next week.

"Hey Guys, Welcome to our restaurant. What can I get for you guys today starting with drinks?"

"I'd like a sprite." I informed her, and she nodded  writing it down. She looked up, and when she realized who had spoken, her eyes damn near jumped out of her head.

"Oh my God! You're literally one of my favorite female artists. I love you and your music so much!"

"Thank you and I love you too. Do you want to take a picture?" I questioned her, she nodded, setting all of her belongings on the table.

"I'll take the picture." Mayuko said and I walked alongside the waitress while Mayuko snapped three or four pictures.

"Mom! That's Semaijah, I want to take a picture with her, Come on." I overheard someone exclaim, and when I turned to see where the voice was coming from, I saw a girl approaching.

"Hey." I waved at her smiling.

"Thank you so much!" Before leaving to retrieve our beverages, the waitress said.

"She is genuinely enamored with your music. You have a wonderful voice." The mother of the girl spoke to me.

"You are and I do." The girl just kept on nodding.

"Thank you, What's your name?" I asked her.

"My name is Teniya."

"That's a cute name, I love it. What's your favorite song by me?" I questioned her in between of every single photo take.

"I can't choose because they're all my favorites. I literally listen to them all on the daily."

"She not lying. She made us listen to yo whole album on the way here." Her brother said something and when I turned to look at him, I saw that he was Ja Morant, the famous basketball player.

"Oh yeah? I hope y'all enjoyed it."

"Yeah, we did. You got talent." Ja responded.

"Thank you so much and Congratulations on winning the game yesterday."

"Preciate it." He gave a small smile.

"It was nice meeting you guys and it was wonderful meeting you, Teniya. What's your Instagram? So I could follow you."

As soon as she gave me her Instagram username, which I followed, They went back to their table and I sat back down with Ameili and Mayuko.

"I hope we don't get interrupted again." Mayuko frowned and said, "We should've gone somewhere we knew Semaijah wouldn't be getting all of this attention, like dinner at home or anything."

"I like this for her." Ameili voiced.

"I don't, They're taking my best friend away from me and ion like that at all. You too friendly."

"What? Girl I can't be rude to my supporters, I wouldn't be where I am without them," I said, placing my palm on my chest as if I was hurt.

"You is friendly." Ameili agreed with Mayuko "Don't forget about us when you're all the way up there, I'm talking about Beyoncé level."

"Or ima rob you." Mayuko said and I responded to Mayuko's statement by giving her a weird face.

"Y'all gotta be for real, Y'all are my only friends, Why would I forget about y'all?"

•••

im so thrilled the first and second chapters are out of the way, now i can start writing lengthier chapters.
- don't forget to vote and comment. ❤️