39.

excuse any mistakes..

SEMAIJAH

theshaderoom

Liked by reshaplease and 419,627 others theshaderoom OhKay! Looks like #JaMorant and #SemaijahSummers were spotted together in Bali enjoying themselves this week 👀View all 7,587 comments moodbtches ian mad at her that man fine af ameilinekhi y'al...

theshaderoom OhKay! Looks like #JaMorant and #SemaijahSummers were spotted together in Bali enjoying themselves this week 👀
View all 7,587 comments
moodbtches ian mad at her that man fine af
ameilinekhi y'all on and off with niggas that make $10 an hour i bet not see no shit

"I can't believe someone actually took a picture and sent it to them." I frowned as I read through all the comments. Surprisingly, there weren't any hate comments, except for a few people joking about how I wrote a whole album just to take him back.

Me and Ja sat on the beach, watching the waves crash against the shore. The sky was a deep shade of blue, and the stars sparkled above us. We had spent the day exploring the island, visiting temples and waterfalls. It was only us here too which makes this better.

"Lemme see." Ja put his hand out and I gave him my phone and scrolled through the comments staring at my phone with a blank expression on his face "They quick with it."

I chuckled softly. "Yeah, They are." I looked at the phone and Ja liked Ameili's comment.

"You're crazy." I grabbed the phone from him unliking the comment and he chuckled.

"She ain't lying."

"Mhm. This has been such an amazing trip. You really did your one."

Ja's smile widened as I placed my phone in his pocket. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer. "I'm happy you enjoyed it. I wanted to make this trip special for you."

"You did more than that."

"You deserve nun but the best. Creating memories with you is sum I wanna do forever."

"Same, Ion want this trip to end." I stated before I started singing "All the stars are lighting, it feels perfect, Melodies and verses flowing through my mind." I sung dancing along the shoreline.

Ja stood there, watching me dance and sing and he couldn't help but smile at the sight of me enjoying myself.

"And when the moon gets high let's start with some kissing, Falling in love tonight. I hear the wind whisper your name in the air, Falling in love tonight." I playfully gestured for him to come. He took a few steps towards me, his eyes locked with mine and I reached out and grabbed his arms, pulling him into a tight embrace.