12.

excuse any mistakes...

SEMAIJAH

"Auntie, Can I please have some water?" Jordy raced over to me, and I nodded, removing her water bottle from inside of her lunchbox opening it for her and handing it to her "Thank you."

"Youre welcome, You having fun?" I asked her and she nodded drinking her water.

Since I hadn't seen Jordy in a while and I was missing my baby like crazy, I asked Mayuko if I could pick her up from school and spend the afternoon with her and she didn't mind, so I picked her up, and we're now spending our afternoon at the park since Jordy doesn't want to go to Urban Air.

"Yeah! I made a new friend, Her name is Skyler and she is very nice. I made another friend too and his name is Jordan, Kind of like mine."

"Is that Skyler right there?" I nodded over at the pretty little girl looking at me and Jordy from behind the tree.

"Yes that's her. Thanks for helping me find her auntie. We're playing hide and seek, Byeeee." Jordy gave me the water bottle before running away.

"Don't hurt yourself Jordy!"

"I won't!" She responded following after Skyler as she was now fleeing from Jordy and I jusr sat there watching them. Jordan and Skyler were eventually found by Jordy, and since Skyler was the first to be caught, she was now the one who had to count.

My phone started ringing and I looked down at it to see that it was Raylan calling me so I answered "Hey Raylan, How you doing?"

"I'm good, What about you?"

"I'm good too."

"That's good. I'm calling to check up on you bout the album and this publicity stunt shit. Where you at right now?"

"I'm at the park with my niece, It's only me and some other parents here but they're far from me."

"Okay, That's good. Any updates on the album?"

"Things are coming together. The songs are coming together nicely, but I still need to work on some more, and I'm still awaiting some verses from my features, Other than that everything is good."

"You got a name for the album yet? And you got any idea of how you want the album cover to look like?"

"Oh my Gosh I forgot that I have to have some idea of what I want the cover to look like. I'll start thinking about that but I do know what I want to name the album, I want it to be named Thanks for nothing. But the for is going to be the number 4."

"I fuck with that, That's wassup. What bout the publicity stunt? Everything good?"

"Yeah everything is good. We actually talk to each other and hang out with each other outside of the stunt. I thought the only times that we would talk to each other is when you guys reached out for us to post something." I chuckled.

"Shit, Me too. I'm glad you ain't feeling uncomfortable with it. Y'all breaking up some weeks or a month before you release the album?"

"We're breaking up a month before I release it. I was thinking of weeks but that wouldn't make sense so a month or two before the album gets released would be good."