𝟏𝟒.

excuse any mistakes...

SEMAIJAH

"What's up everybody? It's Joe from Complex, We're in LA at soul stage with the Semaijah Summers." Joe pointed at me.

"Hey." I smiled waving at the camera.

"We're gonna do some sneaker shopping today, Gonna see what she's feeling and what she's not and then hopefully she's gonna buy some sneakers."

"Yeah, That's going to happen for sure." 

"Alright, Let's go." He grinned walking away and I walked to the camera holding up a peace sign before following Joe to the wall of sneakers "Semaijah when you were younger were you ever coming to stores like this to buy sneakers?"

"Yeah basically all the time. My dad would make sure I stayed with the newest sneakers. He was the fashion icon in my family."

"I'm sure he passed the fashion icon title to you because you have some dope sense of style."

"Really? Thank you and yeah he passed it on to me. When I was younger he made sure all my outfits matched and all that. He even went shopping for me sometimes, You know some people don't be wanting their fathers to go shopping for them because they're scared he might come with something ugly but with my dad? I always knew he would've brought home some nice ass clothes and he sure did."

"What is one of your favorite sneakers from when you were younger?"

"One of my favorite? Let me think." I tapped my chin acting like I was thinking of something "I have a lot of favorites but I love Air Force 1's. They literally basically go with everything."

"Are you one of those people that buy new Air Force 1's after a certain number of wears?"

"Yes." I laughed "But it's not my fault! My dad literally always bought me new forces because I would either mess them up or crease them. I take good care of them now though, Don't worry."

"Semaijah, the Jordan 1's are a big favorite of yours but you said you also love the dunks now, Why do you love them so much?" He asked pointing at the wall that' we were not standing at.

"I love them because they're cute, Im looking at all of these dunks that you're showing me and I just want to buy them all especially that one." I pointed at the Chlorophyll dunks "I'm over here thinking of an outfit I could wear with those right now."

"How do you feel about women sizing?"

"I feel like we need more sneakers in women sizes. Most sneakers that I find myself wanting they have them only in men sizes and I cannot fit men sneakers so I think it's really important and that there should be more sneakers in women sizes."

"There's a lot of women collaborations with sneakers, Do you ever see yourself collaborating with sneaker brands to have your own?"

"Yeah, I feel like I could make me some cute sneakers, You think so?" I asked him tilting my head a little bit.

"Yeah I think so, We gotta get that in the works. The SS dunks, What's your favorite colors?"

"Yellow and Blue."

"The SS Lemon Blue Dunks."

"You're a fool man." I laughed and he went ahead and laughed along with me.