08.

excuse any mistakes..

SEMAIJAH

While I looked through my closet for anything to wear, loud music was playing. I sighed and went out of my closet, glancing at all the clothing on my bed; I've been in this room for damn near an hour now trying to choose an outfit, but I just can't.

I didn't like how I appeared in any of them after trying them on. I'm so close to simply wearing my pajamas to this dinner, I'm so serious.

I went to my bed and got into bed, lying there and gazing up at the ceiling. The doorbell rang while I was laying down, so I got up and went to the door. I looked through the peephole and there was Mayuko and Ameili standing at the door.

I called them over because I needed help.

"Hey." I opened the door.

"I still don't see why you wanna go all out for this dinner, Are you trying to impress him?" Mayuko asked as I closed the door and locked it.

"I'm not trying to impress him, It's just that there will be paparazzi there and they're going to take pictures and I need to look good in the pictures." I said as they followed me to my room.

"This is my song!" Ameili yelled and started dancing as Wasting time by Brent Faiyaz started playing.

"You have all the time in the world to dance, but I don't have all the time in the world to get ready for this dinner. Come on, What should I wear?"

"I'll look for an outfit." Ameili said and walked inside of my closet.

"What makeup look you going for?" Mayuko asked me "I think you should do a natural glam. I hate when you do all that big makeup stuff."

"Yeah I hate that too. It just doesn't look right on me like how it be looking on others. You wanna do my makeup for me?" I smirked and she nodded.

"You know I would love to. Come on let's go to the vanity." She said and I got up off my bed and I sat down on the vanity chair turning around to face Mayuko who started preparing my face.

"How about this?" Ameili walked out the closet.

"I don't like it." I shook my head.

"Yeah she's going to dinner not a pool party." Mayuko said and Ameili rolled her eyes going back inside the closet to pick the next outfit.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. Literally y'all when I saw him at the meeting I literally wanted to turn right back around and go home."

"And now you're going to have to sit and eat with him for God knows how long."

"God made an example out of you." Ameili chuckled walking out the closet holding up another outfit.

This is how it went for a short while: Ameili was looking for a outfit for me to wear, Mayuko was applying my makeup while music was playing in the background followed by us talking about the whole situation and other random topics.

I didn't think any of the clothing Ameili kept bringing out of the closet to show us were cute.

And it's not because of her sense of style; I just need a new wardrobe. I don't like majority of my current clothes, I'll probably give them away and buy some new clothes instead.