29.

excuse any mistakes...

SEMAIJAH

I arrived at the location for my photo shoot, and my heart was racing with excitement and nerves. The location was absolutely stunning. The sun was shining, and the sky was clear and blue. It was the perfect day for a photo shoot. I stepped out of my car immediately being greeted by my team of stylists, photographers, and assistants.

"Welcome, Semaijah! We're so excited for today's shoot!" exclaimed the lead stylist, Leilani.

"Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to it too." I replied.

Leilani led me inside, and I was immediately struck by how busy the room was. There were racks of clothing, makeup stations, and hair styling tools scattered everywhere.

"We've got everything set up for you. We have a different sets to work with, so we can get a variety of shots. We're also going to be shooting outside, so we can take advantage of the weather."

"Okay, What do you need me to do first?"

"First, we need to get you into hair and makeup."Leilani stated as she guided me to the hair and makeup station where the stylists were ready to work. "This is Kiana and Ximena. They'll be taking care of your hair and makeup today."

"Hey, It's nice to meet you both." I waved.

"Nice to meet you too." They both said excitedly.

"So, what are you thinking for your look today?" Kiana who's the makeup artist asked.

"Well, I'm thinking of a natural makeup look. I don't know, I just want something to enhance my features." I told her and she nodded tapping her chin looking at me.

"Okay, great, I can definitely do that. It'll look so amazing on you. Do you want to add lashes?"

"Yeah I want some lashes added but natural."

"Okay, natural with lashes. Got it." she said taking out some products and brushes.

"I was thinking we could do some tape-ins for your hair today. They'll add some length and volume without being too overpowering, How you feeling? Do you want to do that or what you have in mind?" Ximena, the hairstylist, asked.

"That sounds great, actually. I've always wanted to try tape-ins but never got around to it."

"Why not?" She asked me.

"Everytime I would fix myself to try and set up the appointment to get tape ins someone would tell their experience with tape ins and how it messed up their hair and that just scared me."

Ximena nodded "I seen some people talk about their bad experiences too but I think it just depends on who does it. Every time I've ever done my tape ins they never did anything bad."

"That calmed me down a lil bit." I chuckled.

"Period, I have a wide range of colors to choose from, so I can match them to your natural hair."

As Ximena worked on my hair, Kiana applied makeup to my face and we talked and laughed throughout the process, making the time pass quickly. When they finished, I couldn't believe how beautiful I looked.