𝟑𝟒.

excuse any mistakes...

SEMAIJAH

I walked down the steps of the private jet, my feet touching the tarmac of Memphis International Airport and the sun momentarily blinding me, as I squinted adjusting to the sudden change in brightness "It's so hot." I mumbled.

"Hm." Jamel took his sunglasses off.

"You don't have to, The car is right there." I nodded my head at the car.

"You know the sun gon give you a headache, Wear em." He took his sunglasses off of his face slipping them onto my face.

"Thank you." I smiled and adjusted the sunglasses. We walked over to the car and got in, the cool air conditioning providing some relief from the scorching heat outside. Jamel turned to me and asked, "Whatchu wanna do today?"

I leaned back in the seat. "Hmm, I don't know. I want to stay home and be in bed but at the same time I wanna do something outside the house."

"We could do both." He shrugged.

"Both?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We could go on a picnic at the park asum but before we could chill in the house for a couple."

"I was about to say something but then I remembered I can't say it out loud."

Jamel raised an eyebrow at me, looking curious. "Why not?" He asked.

"I'll just whisper it in your ear." I moved closer to be by him and jamel leaned in closer, his ear next to my lips "I was going to say we can't go to the park because the media thinks we're broken up so if someone snaps a pictures it'll be bad for us."

He kissed his teeth "Dawg this hiding shit so irritating, Motherfuckers be taking they weird exes back all the time, Who cares what folks think?"

I chuckled at his reaction "I know but we can't risk being seen together until everything blows up. We could always have the picnic in your backyard and stay outside until the sun goes down or we could find something else to do. I don't really care as long as I'm with you."

Jamel grinned at me and put his arm around me, pulling me closer. "Yeah we could do that."

"I wanna watch princess and the frog."

"Princess and the frog? We den watched that damn near thirty times already, Shit."

"So? Today's just gonna make thirty one times."

This is really what we do most of the time that we're together. Watch movies and chill. Before the publicity stunt ended we actually used to get out of the house and do stuff but since we're hiding the fact that we're still together we have to find things to do inside of the house or wherever we go together we have to make the people sign a NDA. Which is irritating.

For the rest of the drive home we just talked the whole ride and I went to my house first to drop off my bags and pack my spend a night bag for Jamel's house then we made our way to his house.

"I missed your bed so much." I pouted placing my duffel bag on his bed before laying beside it "I know it misses me too, It doesn't have to say it."