46.

excuse any mistakes...

SEMAIJAH

semaijahsummers 14m

"I was lost within thе darkness but then I found her I found you

"I was lost within thе darkness but then I found her I found you." I gently swayed back and forth as I sung to Namiko as she was laid in my arms "Are you going to be quiet while I work?"

She just smiled so I took that as a yes. I walked to the bed and laid her next to Ja, who was watching a basketball game. He glanced over and smiled at Namiko which made her start giggling.

"Lil oneee." He dragged picking Namiko up and making her stand up on his stomach.

I grabbed my camera and walked to the bathroom closing the door. I positioned the camera on the tripod, adjusting the angle to capture the best shots. I checked the lighting settings and made sure everything was in focus.

Satisfied with the setup, I took a moment to compose myself. Today I'm shooting a skincare routine video for Vogue. I literally used to pretend I'm shooting a video for Vogue every time I would do my skincare routine so the fact that I'm actually shooting a video for them is such a surreal feeling.

I pressed the record button on my camera, and the red light blinked "Hey I'm Semaijah Summers and I want you to get ready with me. Today I'm going to be showing you guys my daytime skincare routine."

I reached for the first product and held it up to the camera "To start off I always make sure to cleanse my face, This is not a sponsored video by the way. I truly do love these products."

I smiled at the camera "The Cerave foaming cleanser is a staple in my routine. It's gentle yet effective, perfect for removing any impurities without stripping my skin."

I turned on the water and splashed some on my face before applying some cleanser on my face.

"Today I'm not putting on makeup because we're going to Disney World, It's actually Namiko's first time going to Disney World and I'm so excited. It's really hot here and it would be such a waste of time and makeup to wear some with this heat."

I continued to rub the cleanser on my face and when I felt like the sixty seconds were done I stopped "Now it's time to rinse the cleanser off."

I leaned over the sink and rinsed the cleanser off of my face making sure to not drown myself. I wiped the water off of the sink "Okay so now that my skin is all clean and pretty I'm going to dry it off. The best thing I started doing is air drying my face instead of using a wash cloth. It's just better."I began air drying my face "It allows my face to retain its moisture. It's a small change, but I believe it's made a good impact on my skin."