24.

excuse any mistakes...

SEMAIJAH

"He better be grateful for all of this because all this moving around is tiring a bitch out." I mumbled. Jamel's flight from Atlanta is scheduled to arrive today, and to celebrate his triumph, even though he's had many before, I decided to plan a pamper night for him so he could relax when he comes home.

I unlocked my phone and proceeded to my calendar to see if I had anything else planned for today, which I thought I didn't until my eyes dropped on the promo video reminder for the skincare line that sent me their products.

"Let me hurry and do this." I exited my room and went downstairs, getting the package from my dining room table before returning upstairs and opening it, setting everything out on my bathroom sink counter.

Once I made sure everything was set, I set my phone up and pressed record "What's up y'all, I had a long day in the studio today, I had a long week overall, so I want to take this night to reward myself and just have a lil self care night, and y'all will be here watching me do what I do on my self care nights."

"The first step to my self care night is making sure my skin is fresh and clean." I pointed at my face "I've been using Unity Skin for a few months now and it definitely has improved my skin and not only does it make my skin look good but it also makes it feel good, The first thing I go in with is my cleanser."

I picked up the cleanser and held it up to the camera, pretending to be one of those YouTubers who puts their hand behind the product to make it clearer.

"I like this cleanser because it really does cleanse my skin and it just is so gentle. If a cleanser isn't gentle on your skin don't use it, You'll be messing up your skin barrier." I pumped some of the cleanser on my hands and started rubbing it on my face.

After scrubbing my face, I removed the cleanser with a moist towel before splashing some water on my face and drying it with another towel.

"The next thing that I use is their rose toner and you don't have to use a toner when doing your skincare routine but I definitely recommend using their toner, It smells good plus it prepares your face for any serums and moisturizers you plan on using."

I took the top off the toner and started spraying it on my face before sitting it down "Some people like to sit and let the toner dry out on their face but I just pat mine so it could dry quicker."

"I used to have a lot of hyperpigmentation and acne scars on my face, but since I started using Bior Skin, They have faded. I used to usually post with makeup because I felt shy about my scars, so you never saw them, but you could tell I had some." I zoomed the camera in on my face "And Unity Skin's products helped with that, Especially their gold brightening serum. My friends are always asking me what I use on my skin and honestly it's just these products."

I did the rest of my skincare routine before picking up the moisturizer that they sent putting it on "I even got my boyfriend into using their products too." I rubbed the moisturizer on my face "Oop! There he goes right now, Bye Y'all." I smiled hearing the doorbell ring.

Chile I'm not sure whether that's Jamel; all I wanted was for that video to end. I'll have to wash all of these items off my face as well, because I despise using anything other than my regular skincare products.