43.

excuse any mistakes...

SEMAIJAH

semaijahsummers

Liked by jamorant and 719,243 others semaijahsummers my beautiful princess namiko

semaijahsummers my beautiful princess namiko. thank you so much for choosing me to be your mommy 💗
view all 15,790 comments
jamorant My Family
niyamorant Auntie baby so pretty 😍

I liked and replied to a few more comments before exiting out of Instagram and putting my phone back into the charger. I slipped out of bed, carefully sliding my feet into my cozy slides. With a yawn and a stretch, I walked to the bathroom and walked inside grabbing my toothbrush.

After I finished brushing my teeth, I rinsed my mouth thoroughly, swishing water around to ensure I removed all the toothpaste residue then grabbed my therabreath mouthwash from the counter. I poured a small amount into the cap and gargled for 30 seconds before spitting it out.

"I need my hair done." I frowned looking at my hair."Would Goddess braids look good on me?" I stood in the mirror imagining myself with goddess braids before walking out of the room grabbing my phone. I unlocked it and went to pinterest saving a picture of someone with goddess braids before going on snapchat replacing that girl's face with mine.

"Wait, I would look really good with it." I stated.

Namiko started crying and instantly my focus shifted. I walked out of the room and to Namiko's nursery. As I entered the room, I saw her lying in her crib, her cries getting louder by the second.

I leaned over the crib, peering down at Namiko with "Hi, pretty girl. Why are you crying?"

Carefully picking her up, I cradled her in my arms and began to sway gently from side to side. "It's okay, Your mommy is here." I whispered trying to calm her down.

But she still continued to cry.

I gently rocked her in my arms, "Nomi, what's wrong, my love?" I frowned, searching for any signs or clues that could explain her tears. Maybe she needed a diaper change? I checked her diaper and found that it was clean and dry. "Hmm, it's not your diaper. Maybe you're hungry." I suggested, gently stroking her back. I walked over to the nursery chair and sat down, positioning Namiko to breastfeed her. She latched onto my breast and began to nurse.