𝟎𝟕.

y'all better go back and vote on that last chapter anyways, excuse any mistakes.

SEMAIJAH

"You ready?" Raylan asked as we both stood outside of the room where the meeting was going to be held.

"Yeah. I'm just hoping this meeting is very important because no way I'm waking up early on my off day. Is there anything wrong with my hair?" I asked him and he analyzed my hair and face.

"What you tryna impress them for? Them niggas don't care bout how you come in." He said and I kissed my teeth slapping my hands down on my sides "Ain't nun wrong with your hair."

"Aight come on." I said and began knocking on the door, I stepped back from the door and a few seconds later the door opened "Hey Marissa."

"Hey Miss Summers and Mr. Steiner, You guys could come in." Marissa greeted us and Raylan just ignored her, I don't know what's the beef between them two but he doesn't like that lady at all.

I will make sure to ask him about such later.

I walked inside of the room and my eyes landed on Ja who was fixing his watch.

Of course, God makes an example out of me. When most people have a one-night stand, they rarely see the person they had it with again, but here I am in a room with him and I just know that this meeting has something to do with us.

Why else would he be here?

"Semaijah it's nice to have you this morning, You and Raylan come sit down." Chris smiled.

As soon as Chris said that, Ja looked up from his watch, and we made eye contact before I hurriedly averted my eyes. When Raylan poked my arm, I looked at him and he nodded toward one of the seats, so I went and sat down, and he followed taking a seat next to me.

"Good Morning Semaijah. Im so happy that you're here. Ja has to go somewhere, so we need to get this meeting over with quickly. Do you know who Ja is?" Leonardo asked and Raylan chuckled.

God could take me off of this planet right now.

"Yes I do know who he is, Hey."

"Wassup." He gave me a nod.

"Great! So there's a video of you and Ja kissing on New Year's, which I'm sure you already know about, and now there's rumors that you two are dating, and I, Chris, and Ja's management know that you two aren't, so we want you guys to date, or at least appear to date. Semaijah, We already know that the theme of your album is heartbreak, Correct?"

"Yes that is the theme."

"You two will therefore act as though you're dating, but when your album is finished and everything is set, you two will announce that you guys called it quits. Semaijah, Everyone will want to listen to your album once you release it since in their mind they're thinking the album is about Ja and they'll start thinking you guys had a really bad breakup. It could help with your album sales and we already discussed all the benefits that Ja will get from this."

"Ja, Do you want to do this?" Ja's manager I'm guessing asked him.

"Shit, You wanna do this?" Ja looked at me.