𝟐𝟐.

excuse any mistakes...

SEMAIJAH

"I love black love

"I love black love." I mumbled and swiped through the entire post thread. After I finished admiring all the lovely black couples, I read some of the comments, which were all positive, which was surprising because one thing about shade room comments is that they're always negative.

With nothing else to do, I swiped to the left and pressed live, and the small countdown began before I officially went live, and people began to join.

"Hey y'all, I'm about to make something to eat. What y'all doing?" I propped my phone down on the island reading the comments that was being sent it.

username SEMAIJAH

myrofr you look so pretty

"Thank you baby." I smiled.

k2rimm I'm laying down what you about to make

"Chile nothing but some cereal. I been craving some Cinnamon Toast Crunch allll day, Ima be right back." I told the live before walking to the pantry and opening the door grabbing the box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, I walked to the refrigerator and grabbed the milk making my cereal before putting everything back where they're supposed to be.

"Alright I'm back, What are you guys talking about in these comments?" I sat down and scrolled up reading the comments.

freejeffrey you need to come to north carolina so I could meet you!!

"I don't ever see myself going back there but maybe just for you I'll do a lil visit." I chuckled "Not y'all talking bout some we know you're not at home, Yes I'm not at home. I'm at my boyfriend's house."

It feels good calling Jamel my boyfriend knowing this time I'm not lying.

prettyvirgo1 you enjoyed Valentine's Day??

"Yes I did. I enjoyed my day a lot. What y'all did for Valentine's Day? Did y'all have a Valentine's?"

nenesjournal man fuck niggas get money