45.

excuse any mistakes...

SEMAIJAH

"C'mon, let's wake yo momma up." I heard Ja's voice whisper as I slowly stirred from my sleep. Opening my eyes, I was met with the sight of Ja holding Namiko, in his arms. I smiled instantly and propped myself up on the bed.

"Happy Birthday Baby." Ja smiled.

"Thank youu. Hey Mommy's Baby." I replied.

"You wasnt that excited to see me." Ja scrunched his face up and I rolled my eyes taking Namiko into my arms kissing her cheek "You old now."

"Don't say that or I'm going to start crying. I don't want to grow up I want to be a teenager forever."

"Bae you been stopped being a teenager."

"In my mind and in my world I'm still a teenager and I'm going to forever be a teenager so agree with me before I start crying because I'm growing up."

"Crybaby ass." Ja pecked my lips and Namiko pushed his head away which made me start laughing "Nomi this my woman, The fuck?"

"Don't curse at my daughter. If she said don't kiss her momma then don't kiss her momma, Ain't that right Namiko?" I raised Namiko up in the air and Namiko giggled in response, her tiny hands reaching out towards me.

"Aight lil one, I won't kiss yo momma in front of you anymore." Ja held his hands up in surrender.

"See, Mommy's all yours, Nomi. No need to worry." I brought Namiko down and held her close, nuzzling my nose against her cheek.

"You ready to open yo gifts or you gon brush yo stank ass teeth first?" Ja asked and I glared at him "Aight ian gon piss you off on yo birthday."

"Exactly. Hold her while I brush my teeth." I told Jamel and he reached his arms out but when I went to give Namiko to him she started crying "Girl why youn wanna go to yo daddy?"

"You know she be acting fake whenever you around. That's cool tho. Ian trippin. Never the type to trip over my kid not wanting me to hold her."

"Boyyyy." I started laughing "Namiko your dad is so jealous. Baby Daddy, Can you hold her? Once she sees you going in the bathroom with me she's gonna stop crying."

"You know ion like you calling me that."

"But you're my babydaddy."

"I'm your husband."

"My finger is ringless." I raised my hand, waving it in front of his face, and he went to bite my hand, but I moved it away just in time. "Ew."

"Whatchu looking at?" Ja looked at Namiko who kept staring at him and she started giggling.

He extended his arms, and I carefully handed Namiko over to him and surprisingly she didn't start crying. I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom opening the light and grabbed the hand soap washing my hands. After I finished washing my hands, I grabbed my toothbrush from its holder and applied an amount of toothpaste to the bristles. As I raised the toothbrush to my mouth, I caught a glimpse of Ja and Namiko standing at the bathroom door just watching me brush my teeth.