𝟏𝟕.

excuse any mistakes...

SEMAIJAH

"So how was California?" Mayuko asked as we walked inside of the mall.

Me, Mayuko, and Ameili aim to have at least one girl's day each month, specifically on a Sunday, where we treat ourselves, go shopping, and simply catch up with each other. Today is that day.

Ameili was unable to go due to her illness, and although we had planned to postpone and wait until she recovered, she insisted that we go.

"California was alright." I shrugged.

"Alright?" Mayuko looked at me sideways.

"I'm just kidding, California was amazing. We went to Disney Land, A lakers basketball game, Tried so much food from different places, Ran into Razzi— What?" Mayuko cut me off.

"Ran into Razor?"

"Yes girl we ran into raspberry. We went to get some food at this restaurant and turns out Razzi basically owned the restaurant. Girl, It was so awkward and I wanted to get out of there so bad but anyways forgetting about razor, He brought me to so much amazing spots and he wants me to go to Miami with him in March for spring break."

"Ouu not him making future plans. Are you going?" Mayuko said leaving the door open for me.

"Maybe. I have to see if his sister is going, If she's going also then yeah I'm going. All his homeboys are going and I don't want to be the only girl there."

"What's so special about Miami that makes people want to go there every year?"

"I don't know but if I end up going to Miami with Jamel and nem I hope I see why people love going there so much." I eyed some Christian Dior slides.

They're cute. I already have the other two colors, Getting the last color won't hurt? Right?

"Jamelllll?" Mayuko dragged.

"Yes we're on first name basis, Thank ya but I don't want today to be all about me so tell me what's going on in your life too? Tell me all the details."

"This isn't about me but Ameili is back with Salim. I was at Target the other day and saw them together."

"Whatttt?" I dragged with a shocked expression on my face. I don't know if Ameili would want me to admit to Mayuko that they are back together and that she told me to keep it from Mayuko so I'm just choosing to act shocked.

"Girl you already knew. I know when you're lying."

"She told me not to tell you."

"Why?"

"I don't know." I shrugged "Probably because every time she talks about him you get annoyed and every time she tells us that she took him back y'all just always end up arguing so she probably didn't want you to know so she could avoid that."

"Chile I'm done telling Ameili to stop taking that ain't shit ass nigga back, If she wants to take him back she could be a dummy and take him back. Salim is just using Ameili because he knows that she'll always be there for him no matter what. She doesn't love herself and she's not happy for herself so of course she's going to keep taking him back like the dumbass she is."