𝟏𝟑.

excuse any mistakes..

SEMAIJAH

"Hii, It's me Anyzhe, Your stylist for the night. You could me Nye or just Anyzhe, Whichever you want. It is so nice to meet you, I love your music." Anyzhe smiled looking at me with her hand out and I shook her hand.

"It's nice to meet you too and thank you, Im happy that you love my music. You're very pretty."

"Thank you. You are too! I'm so shocked by this. Every time I would watch your stories I would always think to myself that I want to style you one day then you messaged me asking to style you for tonight. Thank you so much for that by the way, You made my entire year."

"It's no problem."

"You told me that you want to go for casual yet trendy for tonight and these are the pieces that I brought with me." She pointed at the rolling garment that was right beside her filled with clothes.

I looked through all the clothes "They're all so pretty. Let me get to trying them on." I chuckled grabbing the first clothing item which was a dress before going inside of the fitting room.

I removed all of my current clothes and put the dress on zipping the back alone.

"Oh this fits me well." I mumbled looking at myself in the mirror. I turned around and mainly stared at my ass that was poking in this dress and started twerking just a little bit "Let me stop."

I walked out of the fitting room "How do I look?"

"I love it on you!" Anyzhe said.

"Thank you, I like it too but I want to try the others before I even decide on picking this one. You don't have to stand up by the way, You could get one of this guys over there to bring you a chair and there's a bunch of snacks and drinks over there."

"I'm too shy." Anyzhe whispered a little.

"I'll ask them for you. What snacks do you want?"

"Whichever one." She said and I nodded.

I walked over to one of the guards "Jerry, Could you get a chair for my stylist over there please?"

"Got you." He nodded walking away.

I walked to where the snacks and drinks were and got some chips and candies for Anyzhe and a sprite for her before returning back to where she was and she was now sitting in a chair.

"I hope you like Doritos." I chuckled a little bit before placing the snacks on Inyzhe's lap grabbing the other outfit that she had going inside the fitting room.

For a while, things operated in this way. All the outfits, with the exception of one, looked good on me as I went in and out of the fitting room. It was simply too much for this occasion, but I'll definitely be saving it for another.

"Okay, I've made my decision and this is the one that I'll be performing with. Thank you so much for helping me out tonight, Can I get your number? I love your style and I'll definitely be needing you to style me for some other events."

"Oh my Gosh today just keeps getting better and better, Of course you could get my number."

I gave her my phone, and she entered her number and texted herself to let her know it was me who had texted her. I then gave her money. Even though we had already paid before she had a chance to style me, I still left her a hefty gratuity.