09.

excuse any mistakes..

SEMAIJAH

My phone rang, waking me up. I grabbed my pillow and tried to cover my ears with it to block the sound of my phone, but that didn't work either. I groaned and reached for my phone on my nightstand.

When I opened my eyes and realized it was my mother who was calling, I grinned and sat up to answer the phone. "Hey mama."

"Semaijah darling, You did not tell me that you're dating a star basketball player. I'm really glad you made the right decision since he really does have a lot of money and he's making that money legally. I'm so happy for you, don't let this one go either. Whatever he does, Don't let him go or you could let him go when you get pregnant because you will still be set for life."

"Is that what you called me for?" I frowned.

"Semaijah this is news to me. Of course I'm going to call you about this. You're my daughter and I didn't know this."

"Mama I haven't heard from you in about a month, Everytime I texted you just to hear from you you never responded. I'm always the one reaching out to you first and the one time that you're reaching out to me it's about who I'm dating? Really?"

"Semaijah."

"And because he has money? Mom you're so weird for that. I think you forgot but I'm not you, I don't get with men because they have money, I literally have money of my own."

"You are so disrespectful and heartless, I don't even have time to do all of this back and forth with you. The fact that you're upset that I reached out to you happy because of who you're dating is so heartless. Not many children get to see their mother proud of them for something like this."

Nothing else came to mind but to chuckle at what she had just stated. Really.

She just sat there saying those things without realizing where she is wrong at.

"Bye mama." I hung up on her not even wanting to hear anything else.

I went to Instagram immediately going to the shaderoom and the first post I saw was something about me and Ja so I pressed it.

Liked by simonetrinity_ and 258,908 others theshaderoom #PressPlay — #TSRBaeWatch: OhKay! Looks like NBA player Ja Morant and singer Semaijah were spotted leaving together last night

theshaderoom #PressPlay — #TSRBaeWatch: OhKay! Looks like NBA player Ja Morant and singer Semaijah were spotted leaving together last night.
View all 24,318 comments
mayukochanel keep it cute in these comments cause ill get to arguing with everybody and y'all cracked out ass mama's.