𝟐𝟏.

excuse any mistakes...

SEMAIJAH

jamorant 6h

If I claimed I wasn't anxious for today which is Valentine's Day, I'd be lying

If I claimed I wasn't anxious for today which is Valentine's Day, I'd be lying. The majority of the time, I was more nervous than happy. I don't know what Jamel has in store and although I know it will be something fantastic, that doesn't mean I don't have to think about.

"Ameili I'm looking at his location and he's getting closer and closer to over here, I'm scared." I spoke to Ameili. She was getting ready for her date with Salim as we were FaceTiming.

"Guh if youn stop tracking that man. What are you even scared for?" She chuckled grabbing her beauty blender and lightly tapping her makeup.

"You're right let me stop tracking him, No wonder why I'm still scared and I don't know why." I left the find my app "I wonder what he has planned."

"Tell me all about it when we talk to each other tomorrow, You distracting me from getting ready."

"Girl bye." I rolled my eyes hanging up. She's literally moving like a snail yet I'm the one that's distracting her from getting ready.

jamel💗💘💖💞
I'm outside

"Not my stomach just dropped down to my pussy." I muttered as I hearted his message. I rose from my bed, went to my closet, and retrieved my Chanel bag.

"Okay, Okay I look good." I smiled looking at myself in the mirror "Been knew that though."

After inspecting myself in the mirror, I made sure I had everything before leaving my room and began making my way to the front door.

I unlocked the front door and spotted Jamel, who was leaned on his car, looking at something on his phone. I closed and shut the door, which drew his attention and he began smirking at me.

"Hi." I said shyly walking up to him and he wrapped both of his arms around my waist.

"Since when you shy?" He looked down at me and I looked up at him.

"Today, You got me nervous. You smell good."

"Preciate it. You look good." He pecked my forehead.

"So you're basically saying I look good but don't smell good?" I joked pulling away from our hug.

"You smell good too, Shit." He chuckled and I smiled "I'm fasho just saying that because you wanted me to not because I wanted to say it."